10 weeks, unbelievably emotional and feel so guilty :'(

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
As the title says really.. i suffer with awful anxiety (which im seeing a therapist for, no meds) and ever since i found out i was expecting number 4 I've barely had any days where im so excited and happy. I'm completely beating myself up inside with guilt as i didn't have this with my other 3. I can't tell if it's the anxiety getting me so down and convincing me i won't cope or whether its pregnancy hormones going mental and making me like this. This pregnancy wasn't planned as I wanted a year of having my therapy and hypnosis etc so i was in a better place mentally. But after a broken condom and morning after pill it still happened! I just feel so guilty on this little baby and I know how blessed I am. That's what makes me feel so terrible. Anyone else feeling like this at all? I just want this to pass so i can start enjoying it. X

Charchar, You're obviously going through a tough time with your anxiety and i cant imagine what that feels like, but you're already helping yourself by seeing your therapist and thats all that matters. You will be just fine! We go through so many emotions when we are pregnant as it is, let alone suffering with anxiety as well so you're doing just great. Im sure the guilt feeling will pass but until it does just know you're not a bad person at all! The fact that you've said about the condom/morning after pill and you're still pregnant, to me says this baby was meant to happen! The world doesn't throw things at us that we cant handle, you've got this! :hugs:

Charchar, You're obviously going through a tough time with your anxiety and i cant imagine what that feels like, but you're already helping yourself by seeing your therapist and thats all that matters. You will be just fine! We go through so many emotions when we are pregnant as it is, let alone suffering with anxiety as well so you're doing just great. Im sure the guilt feeling will pass but until it does just know you're not a bad person at all! The fact that you've said about the condom/morning after pill and you're still pregnant, to me says this baby was meant to happen! The world doesn't throw things at us that we cant handle, you've got this! :hugs:

What a lovely reply, ive actually just got tearful reading it! Thank you so much xx i know when the baby is here it will all seem like a thing of the past. Its just getting there! I think you're right this little one was meant to be:) xx

Broken condom and morning-after pill baby in the oven right now too. I understand the anxiety and the guilt, and you have to remember that you are doing the right things for you. You are still seeing your therapist and I think these emotions are normal. If you start to feel very badly, maybe schedule a few extra sessions? Hugs girl, you got this!

Broken condom and morning-after pill baby in the oven right now too. I understand the anxiety and the guilt, and you have to remember that you are doing the right things for you. You are still seeing your therapist and I think these emotions are normal. If you start to feel very badly, maybe schedule a few extra sessions? Hugs girl, you got this!

Thank you for the reply! Oh god you aswel! I Always thought condoms were reliable, apoarently not! Yes I think i may have to have some extra sessions, she's quite expensive but if it sorts me out then money well spent i guess! Xz

Thank you for the reply! Oh god you aswel! I Always thought condoms were reliable, apoarently not! Yes I think i may have to have some extra sessions, she's quite expensive but if it sorts me out then money well spent i guess! Xz

Yes, it's quite crazy to me that both the condom and the Plan B pill failed, but here I am lol! Glad I'm not the only one!

What a lovely reply, ive actually just got tearful reading it! Thank you so much xx i know when the baby is here it will all seem like a thing of the past. Its just getting there! I think you're right this little one was meant to be:) xx

You’re more than welcome :) yeh it is and I bet it’s so tough! We are all here for you to offload. But please don’t feel bad about it you’re only human :flower: xx

I tell ya there must be something going on at the condom companies because I also fell pregnant with this baby due to a broken condom. Completely unplanned and unprepared. The horrible sickness I'm going through adds to that anxiety so I feel you, I truly do. :hugs:

First, I want to let you know you are such a strong person being able to go through all this! Know you are not alone, I am not pregnant, but I do deal with anxiety! <<Hugs>> What a great step to start seeing a therapist. Ditto an earlier reader with "You've got this"!!! I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

Thank you all of you for your kind and lovely replies. I had a session with my therapist last night after what was an awful terrifying day, the session was only meant to be 50 mins i was in there an hour and a half! And i pretty much cried the entire time.. but today i feel strangely lighter, i hope this feeling stays i really do. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->