10 years PCOS - Failed Clomid Cycle - 2 Years TTC - BFP!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by kstan, Dec 26, 2009.

1. kstan

kstan Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I often used to search these threads in the hope of finding a miracle story of someone ttc and a miracle happening of a natural BFP!

Over 2 years actively TTC with PCOS. We tried clomid but I didnt ovulate and the side effects for me were too much to try it again!

I was booked in for ovarian drilling in 2 weeks time to help stimulate my ovaries to ovulate. I went for my pre op about 2 weeks ago so was all prepared to go in for my procedure.

I have been a POAS addict.. I mean even testing whilst on my period cos it couldnt be true that the test was -ive all the time.

Anyway, this month I refused point blank to test. It was my fiance that bought the test and made me do it since he caught me eating a meat pie (I'm a veggie!!!) Ooops. Hey presto, there it was..that 2nd line I had been searching for, squinting for!!! As clear as it could be!!! It's nothing short of a miracle and I am sooo over the moon.

Never give up and always believe!!! :cloud9:

2. Wallie

Wallie Well-Known Member

Oh wow, that's just brilliant news. Congratulations!

3. Heidi

Heidi Mummy to two girls

Wow congratulations!!!!! So nice to see you finally got your BFP. How have you been feeling so far? hows the wedding plans going? xx

4. kstan

kstan Well-Known Member

Hey Heidi, I cant believe it!! Thank you! Well, wedding was all booked same day as yrs as u know but I will be 6 months then so we are looking at moving it to December but just gonna get thru the next couple of weeks first! Feel great - HCG is being monitored and is doubling and got midwife appt on NY Eve!

Hows your journey going? x x

5. Heidi

Heidi Mummy to two girls

we couldn't move our wedding any further back because we would have lost almost £4000, but hey i'm overly excited about May now!! :happydance:
    I'm doing good thanks hun, almost 23 weeks.
    Keep us posted about your next appointments etc, i'm so excited for you :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

6. LilMiss1978

LilMiss1978 New Member

Aw Kstan, that's fabulous news! Congratulations!

I am a newbie who signed up today, and I am hoping to be able to post a story like yours in the future too. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 1995, and it's been a rocky road, but I am optimistic for this year as I am getting married also (on 18th December), so I really feel that this could be the year of the BFP!

Jen

7. lioness168

lioness168 Mum to 2 beautiful girls

OMG!!! What fabulous news hun xoxo. I haven't seen you around for AGES! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :wohoo:

8. somedaymama

somedaymama proud mommy :)

Wow congratulations! I'm a vegetarian too so I can understand why your fiance would think something else up if you were eating meat pie. :)

9. mrsbling

mrsbling Well-Known Member

Congrats x

10. kstan

kstan Well-Known Member

Good Luck for your BFP LilMiss - If you want any advice on PCOS just PM me x

11. bababas

bababas Well-Known Member

:happydance::happydance::happydance: :hugs: congrats, the meatpie made me laugh!

12. Kellie Marie

Kellie Marie Expecting my First

Hey I know I'm really really late but congrats and its really great hearing someone that has PCOS has conceived...well done! I was diagnosed with PCOS last year (Im only 19) I have been TTC with no luck for 6months - currently in the 2ww at 10DPO I would really like to hear what your symptoms were if possible (sorry if I sound cheeky) and if you conceived without any medical help??

Congratulations again and I really hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx