• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10 years PCOS - Failed Clomid Cycle - 2 Years TTC - BFP!!!!!!

kstan

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I often used to search these threads in the hope of finding a miracle story of someone ttc and a miracle happening of a natural BFP!

Over 2 years actively TTC with PCOS. We tried clomid but I didnt ovulate and the side effects for me were too much to try it again!

I was booked in for ovarian drilling in 2 weeks time to help stimulate my ovaries to ovulate. I went for my pre op about 2 weeks ago so was all prepared to go in for my procedure.

I have been a POAS addict.. I mean even testing whilst on my period cos it couldnt be true that the test was -ive all the time.

Anyway, this month I refused point blank to test. It was my fiance that bought the test and made me do it since he caught me eating a meat pie (I'm a veggie!!!) Ooops. Hey presto, there it was..that 2nd line I had been searching for, squinting for!!! As clear as it could be!!! It's nothing short of a miracle and I am sooo over the moon.

Never give up and always believe!!! :cloud9:

Oh wow, that's just brilliant news. Congratulations!

Wow congratulations!!!!! So nice to see you finally got your BFP. How have you been feeling so far? hows the wedding plans going? xx

Hey Heidi, I cant believe it!! Thank you! Well, wedding was all booked same day as yrs as u know but I will be 6 months then so we are looking at moving it to December but just gonna get thru the next couple of weeks first! Feel great - HCG is being monitored and is doubling and got midwife appt on NY Eve!

Hows your journey going? x x

we couldn't move our wedding any further back because we would have lost almost £4000, but hey i'm overly excited about May now!! :happydance:
I'm doing good thanks hun, almost 23 weeks.
Keep us posted about your next appointments etc, i'm so excited for you :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Aw Kstan, that's fabulous news! Congratulations!

I am a newbie who signed up today, and I am hoping to be able to post a story like yours in the future too. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 1995, and it's been a rocky road, but I am optimistic for this year as I am getting married also (on 18th December), so I really feel that this could be the year of the BFP!

Jen

OMG!!! What fabulous news hun xoxo. I haven't seen you around for AGES! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :wohoo:

Wow congratulations! I'm a vegetarian too so I can understand why your fiance would think something else up if you were eating meat pie. :)

Aw Kstan, that's fabulous news! Congratulations!

I am a newbie who signed up today, and I am hoping to be able to post a story like yours in the future too. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 1995, and it's been a rocky road, but I am optimistic for this year as I am getting married also (on 18th December), so I really feel that this could be the year of the BFP!

Jen

Good Luck for your BFP LilMiss - If you want any advice on PCOS just PM me x

Hey I know I'm really really late but congrats and its really great hearing someone that has PCOS has conceived...well done! I was diagnosed with PCOS last year (Im only 19) I have been TTC with no luck for 6months - currently in the 2ww at 10DPO I would really like to hear what your symptoms were if possible (sorry if I sound cheeky) and if you conceived without any medical help??

Congratulations again and I really hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"