10 yr old boy kidnapped..

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
Sky just reporting on the 10 yr old boy, FORTUNATLY found by a lady passing by a house who saw him tied up I think to a radiator. 3 men in thier late 40s have been arrested.
The room had been dressed up like a grotto...

Thank god and thank that lady walking by at that moment. I could just cry thinking of what could have happened.

It's horrendous!!!!
I felt sick thinking of what could have happened to that poor little boy.

https://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16110216

how horrible. :(

I've just heard about this on the news. So scary but i'm glad the boy was found unharmed.

poor boy :( thats really upsetting. i hope he is recovering from that terrifing ordeal with his family.

they reallyu need to change the laws on dealing with paedos in this country, cut their balls off i say.

Poor lad :( hope they give him counselling for such a horrid ordeal.. x

The word is that the building is an unofficial bail hostel and has been known to house convicted paedophiles. It's also 500 yards away from a school. I live about 40 minutes drive away and know one or two people who live in the immediate area.

It says in the express and star that the property in question is privately owned and is not a bail hostel.

This is just awful. I have a son who is 9 yrs old, and the thought of this happening just makes me feel so sick and angry.
People like that should be strung up (and NOT by the neck).
Thank God that lady helped him.

bloody hell!11 Oldbury is only an 10 minute drive from mine and i didnt hear anything about it til just

horrible disgusting men!

Poor wee lad. Glad he's safe and sound with his family now!!!!x

I live literally 10 minutes from oldbury!! I'm mortified. It really makes you wonder when it's so close to home! Dirty *******s should be hung.

49 yrbold man been charged with kidnap and sexual assult... Hope he gets abused beyond belief on remand.
The other guys have been released on bail. Can't imagine they'll want to return home.

Fucking sick dirty *******s

Is this to the same boy if so i sickened

This is my worst nightmare, I know there are probably no more paedos out there than years ago but their methods are getting more desperate and they are using all kinds of technology now as well. When I was little one of my younger sister's friends used to take us to what I now know was a charity-run home for paedophiles released from prison but I had no clue then; she said her uncle lived there and we used to go there to pick conkers, he used to always tell us to come inside but we said no thankfully :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"