10dpo 8th pregnancy, 5 losses! Scan update and another little update!

IsaacRalph

Reaction score
20181021_151412.jpg 20181021_151412.jpg Hi girls have been a fairly regular member on here since me and dh encountered secondary infertility several years back. We now have 3 lovely boys, 7, 4 and 2 but have had 5 miscarriages along the way and needed iui treatment for our second boy. Last miscarriage was July this year at 9 weeks and had erpc. Now all seems fine fertility wise and I have just turned 40 and I have been away last few days but have been feeling a little strange. Gagging whilst brushing teeth and alcohol aversion and feel I have a lump in my throat. I am an early tester ( way too early) so I deliberately left my tests at home. As soon as I got home I was bursting for another wee so I just had to find out as it's been on my mind the last few days. This test came up instantly without a doubt bfp and ariund 10dpo today. So for now I feel a little numb but so very happy I have been lucky enough to get pregnant again. Just trying not to get carried away with my history. I will start progesterone pessaries straight away and hope and pray that this time this little bean sticks and grows. Please pray for me girls I really want this chance.

Congratulations!!!! :) H&H 9 months to you!! Also I'm very sorry about your loss.

Thankyou girls I am very guarded about it but trying to be positive. X

I know i should just finding the time and I also want to wait to find out outcomes first. Thanks

I only read four losses in your siggy, but thought you said five. I completely understand about not putting your current pregnancy in a siggy yet! As you can see by mine, I'm with you all the way. The innocence of pregnancy ending well leaves pretty quickly, doesn't it? :(

I only read four losses in your siggy, but thought you said five. I completely understand about not putting your current pregnancy in a siggy yet! As you can see by mine, I'm with you all the way. The innocence of pregnancy ending well leaves pretty quickly, doesn't it? :(
I have had 5 losses hun I haven't updated my last loss in July. I am still quite numb about it all but still have faith and hope that one day things will turn out ok. Most people can just relax and enjoy the pregnancy journey but not the likes of you and I. Always cautious and can never get really excited about it all. Seeing my lines darken I can get excited about but I know it means nothing deep down. Many hurdles to cross. Sorry about your losses xxx

I have had 5 losses hun I haven't updated my last loss in July. I am still quite numb about it all but still have faith and hope that one day things will turn out ok. Most people can just relax and enjoy the pregnancy journey but not the likes of you and I. Always cautious and can never get really excited about it all. Seeing my lines darken I can get excited about but I know it means nothing deep down. Many hurdles to cross. Sorry about your losses xxx

So hard. Were all of your losses first tri? Do you have a certain week that if you pass it you will feel this pregnancy is safer?

Yes all first trimester losses! 1 at 12 weeks, 1 was my little boys twin at 9 weeks, another at 7, a very early 5 week loss and the last one at 9 weeks but I knew at 7 weeks baby wasn't going to make it as was measuring small but had a heart beat. I always have early scans now at 6 weeks and if it's all measuring well and heartbeat that is usually the golden egg for me. I had early scan with the last one at just over 6 weeks and they couldn't see baby, had another after a week and baby was visible but small for dates but had heartbeat. They tried to reassure me but I knew things were not right with the dates etc.

Yes all first trimester losses! 1 at 12 weeks, 1 was my little boys twin at 9 weeks, another at 7, a very early 5 week loss and the last one at 9 weeks but I knew at 7 weeks baby wasn't going to make it as was measuring small but had a heart beat. I always have early scans now at 6 weeks and if it's all measuring well and heartbeat that is usually the golden egg for me. I had early scan with the last one at just over 6 weeks and they couldn't see baby, had another after a week and baby was visible but small for dates but had heartbeat. They tried to reassure me but I knew things were not right with the dates etc.

Mine were so very similar to yours, even the weekly ultrasound watching it too small, then a weak heartbeat, then no heartbeat. That was my 9 week loss, too. I hope you get your sweet baby this coming summer! :cloud9:

Congratulations and I hope this bean will be your forever baby! Have faith!

Mine were so very similar to yours, even the weekly ultrasound watching it too small, then a weak heartbeat, then no heartbeat. That was my 9 week loss, too. I hope you get your sweet baby this coming summer! :cloud9:
Ah it really sucks doesn't it and the waiting around is just torture! I hope I fly through the next few weeks but if I am still fortunate to get to the 6 weeks scan stage, I know already it's going to seem like forever! Hate this part grrrrrrrr

Hi Isaac :hugs: I remember you from the February group. I lost my little one, too. My baby girl had Turners, passed at 8+3, we found out at routine scan at 8+4. Completely devastating and soul shattering. I am so sorry for your losses. One is enough, my heart breaks and goes out to you for 5. :hugs: I hope this is your rainbow to stay <3 I’m currently 7 weeks now and due in a June. I have no idea if this pregnancy will thrive and result in a baby, it’s just a whole different game after loss. Anyways, just wanted to say hi, send love and I’m so happy to see this BFP for you. :hugs:

ps - I don’t think it’s polite to question someone’s signature, and after losses please understand some aren’t running to update that. It’s not fun. just saying.

Hi Isaac :hugs: I remember you from the February group. I lost my little one, too. My baby girl had Turners, passed at 8+3, we found out at routine scan at 8+4. Completely devastating and soul shattering. I am so sorry for your losses. One is enough, my heart breaks and goes out to you for 5. :hugs: I hope this is your rainbow to stay <3 I’m currently 7 weeks now and due in a June. I have no idea if this pregnancy will thrive and result in a baby, it’s just a whole different game after loss. Anyways, just wanted to say hi, send love and I’m so happy to see this BFP for you. :hugs:

ps - I don’t think it’s polite to question someone’s signature, and after losses please understand some aren’t running to update that. It’s not fun. just saying.
Aww honey so sorry for your loss too, it's devastating isn't it, but I am so happy you are now pregnant again. Fingers crossed for you that this time is your forever baby. Are you having an early scan?? I will be having one but I am deliberately not arranging it yet until/if i get that far. I do not want dates looming in my head. I also can't bring myself to joining the July 2019 thread. As it's just soul destroying hearing about how everyone is doing so well and moaning about trivial things like morning sickness. For me I love all the reassurance sickness brings me so I just can't relate to most. Are you in the June thread??
Thanks so much for your kind words it really means so much. Happy and healthy 9 months to us both. I will keep an eye out for you on here and if all goes well I may join the June thread anyway as due July 4th but I have had my 3 boys all at 39 weeks. X

I had a scan at 5 weeks then one at 6+1, so far everything seems normal but it was at this point last time, too. I don’t think I’ll feel safe until like 15 weeks when all possible genetic testing can be done. If I get that far. My 8 week scan is next Tuesday. Im pushing for a 9 week scan too. 8 weeks is scaring me, big time.

I haven’t been able to bring myself to join the June thread. The groups are hard, and by no fault of anyone, it’s just weird how people can post “oh no so sorry hun. AFM, heard the heartbeat! So thrilled!” I’m happy for those who aren’t going through this, but still bitter that I don’t get to have my first baby. I’m sure you know what I mean. I just ghosted the February thread, didn’t want to write out what happened there at the time, and didn’t want those kinds of posts.

I’m watching this thread to follow your journey! If you move to a new thread, let me know! :hugs: I so hope this is a healthy little bright rainbow babe for you <3

IsaacRalph - I'm sorry if I was rude. It wasn't my intention to be. :flower:

How are you doing, Isaac? :hugs:

I had a scan at 8+1. Good news: babe measured 8+5, HR 185. Bad news: I have a small SCH so naturally I’m worried sick it’s going to be worst case. My RE wasn’t concerned but of course I researched the entire internet over it and came to my own conclusions. I go back on Nov. 9th, hoping to see a healthy baby and praying the SCH resolves or doesn’t worsen. Terrified of another MMC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->