10dpo 8th pregnancy, 5 losses! Scan update and another little update!

How are you doing, Isaac? :hugs:

I had a scan at 8+1. Good news: babe measured 8+5, HR 185. Bad news: I have a small SCH so naturally I’m worried sick it’s going to be worst case. My RE wasn’t concerned but of course I researched the entire internet over it and came to my own conclusions. I go back on Nov. 9th, hoping to see a healthy baby and praying the SCH resolves or doesn’t worsen. Terrified of another MMC.
Brilliant news about baby. I have had sch before and the good news is it didn't cause any issues with my pregnancy. I have also carried a demise twin with a pregnancy and that was fine too. Try not to worry! As for me I am still pregnant only 5 weeks 3 days I think today and morning sickness just kicked in yesterday. I am planning to schedule ultrasound week after next when I will be almost 7 weeks. Keeping positive though. Thanks for asking about me that's really thoughtful. I will be sure to update when I know more. Xx

Congratulations!! Hope this is a sticky one and a happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Scan on Wednesday! I am feeling ok about it. Dreading it once I actually get there and sit in the same waiting room that has been so significant in all of my pregnancies. Had some of the very worst and some of the very best news there!

Happy to hear from you!

I’ll be thinking of you Wednesday. It’s incredibly hard to be in a previous bad news room. But, I’m glad you have good memories there, too. Here’s to a new great memory about to happen! <3 glad you’re feeling okay about it, that’s a great sign I think!

Hey girls a little update on today's scan and so far so good! Heartbeat and baby measured almost spot on to dates give or take a day. I make myself 7 weeks tomorrow/Friday and it measured 6weeks 4 days. In shock atm!

Hey girls a little update on today's scan and so far so good! Heartbeat and baby measured almost spot on to dates give or take a day. I make myself 7 weeks tomorrow/Friday and it measured 6weeks 4 days. In shock atm!
Yay! :wohoo:

Thankyou ladies! In full swing morning sickness mode, feel dreadful so hoping baby is growing nicely! Another scan next week so I will let you know how that's goes. X

So exciting with such a great scan! Congrats!!

I have just caught up on your thread. Congratulations on your pregnancy and I'm so happy for you that everything went well at your scan and baby is measuring right on track! :)

Brilliant news! I love that things are going well, so much. Is this around 9 weeks?! S/he looks like a little baby already, so adorable!!

KMFX you continue to get great news and good growth. Really hope this is it for you! :hugs:

Thank you for the reassurance with my SCH. It resolved itself and is no longer any concern at all. It was gone at both of my 12 week scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->