10dpo (according to app) took a test...

cupcakekitty

Reaction score
I am currently 10dpo and I woke up this morning early deciding to take a test which I did and I got a very faint line. I was sure I was dreaming things then so I left it and did not bother taking a picture.

Just taken another test this afternoon/evening a Superdrugs test and here is what I got first pic is at 3mins and second at about six.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 102
tumblr_nvhze7SuKS1uu8rz6o2_1280.jpg

This was at about 6 minutes I am just in shock...someone pinch me?

Is it too early to get my hopes up?

I have had cramps ever since my ovulation day feeling cold, cold symptoms and headache! Will test tomorrow as well I am too scared to believe this is real

Cramps can be normal though. With the cycle of my bfp, I had cramps since ovulation day. So long as they are mild cramp, it's nothing to worry about. :) If you still can't believe it, test again! Or even try a FRER! I have a good feeling it's a bfp already though :haha:

Good luck! :flower:

UPDATE!!!!

https://41.media.tumblr.com/3c9e939aee428b6da87801e33ef6693e/tumblr_nvj6ywiesi1uhlle7o1_1280.jpg

This was 11dpo FMU I could not sleep last night thanks to my brain working overtime from worry and feeling sick and hot plus cramping a bitch very mild but felt like I also had a permanent stitch.

AF is due this Sunday 4th October and I hope the witch stays away!

I am full of mixed emotions right now mostly happy ones though!!!!!!:happydance:

Congratulations!!! That's a beautiful line for 11dpo :) don't worry af won't be around for another 9 months... Cramps are fully normal it means your uterus is stretching making room for baby! Xx

Congrats, it looks great! :D With lines like that, I'd be surprised if af showed up!

I'd say you'd be good for a digi now if you want to use one! <3 I always feel it makes a pregnancy feel as official as it gets :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->