10dpo (according to app) took a test...

https://41.media.tumblr.com/17f2a36fbba7e368843ec86f2373f5a1/tumblr_nvk4cl8sYG1uhlle7o1_1280.jpg

Took this in afternoon could not resist! Told my boyfriend who is a little apprehensive like me this is my first ever bfp but I like to think that I can celebrate now! :thumbup:

Have a bunch of the usual symptoms and the tests to show for it so!!

It looks perfect! <3 It doesn't get as official as this! :D Congrats!

I think it is safe to assume you are very much pregnant. :) Should probably get it confirmed by a doctor though :D

I think it is safe to assume you are very much pregnant. :) Should probably get it confirmed by a doctor though :D

I got told by my doctors surgery the NHS doesn't confirm pregnancy with a test any more I need to be referred to a midwife and see her at ten weeks. Unless I am worried I can go see doctor but mine is pretty useless...

I like to think the tests are proof enough at the moment trying not to over think the moment!

That's exactly how it is with me. My doctor didn't request blood tests or anything. And all the doctors there don't see their patients until they're between 10-12 weeks along.

To get my Diclectin when I had bad nausea and vomiting, I just had to call for the prescription and pick it up. That's it!

I'll FINALLY be seeing her on the 5th though at 10+6 weeks :) Took long enough! :haha:

Not sure where you're from, but apparently this is how it is in Quebec, Canada. So no matter where I go, this is the treatment every patient gets (unless they're known high risk).

That's exactly how it is with me. My doctor didn't request blood tests or anything. And all the doctors there don't see their patients until they're between 10-12 weeks along.

To get my Diclectin when I had bad nausea and vomiting, I just had to call for the prescription and pick it up. That's it!

I'll FINALLY be seeing her on the 5th though at 10+6 weeks :) Took long enough! :haha:

Not sure where you're from, but apparently this is how it is in Quebec, Canada. So no matter where I go, this is the treatment every patient gets (unless they're known high risk).

I am from the UK and I need to wait unti I am 8 to 10 weeks before I can see midwife even if I have any concerns my doctors said go to hospital don't call them!

Also my digi test said I am 2-3 weeks and my last period began on 31st August which would make me 4 weeks and 5days which ibe is right?

The weeks estimator is crap. 2-3 is great. I think it means that's how far from ovulation you are, so 4-5 weeks pregnant.

Ah ok! I count it as 5 weeks this Sunday I have super sore boobs right now, constant headache and I am freezing! All good symptoms and I need to start believing in my bfp &#10084;&#65039;

You just go by your last month period. :) The week estimator just counts hcg levels and goes with the average for each week. You could just have higher hormones, which is not a bad thing of course <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->