10dpo AF due on wed 8th anyone else?

Babybabyno2

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently 10dpo, been having symptoms for over two weeks, extremely sore boobs :-( last night they were hard and lumpy at the back of my nipple, hormonal and very tired. I have done lots of tests but all bfn. On my daughter i remember (7 years ago) i didnt get a positive until after my af was due, hopefully i get a positive!!

anyone want to wait with me?

I'm 10dpo too! Just a few symptoms but nothing really major. I had some AF type cramping at 9dpo and a kind of bloated feeling around my uterus (only really notice it if I lay on my side or belly), some random tingles in my breasts.

I had a super faint positive with my daughter at 10dpo so hopefully I'll see something soon. Isn't the wait the worst?

I'm 10dpo too! Just a few symptoms but nothing really major. I had some AF type cramping at 9dpo and a kind of bloated feeling around my uterus (only really notice it if I lay on my side or belly), some random tingles in my breasts.

I had a super faint positive with my daughter at 10dpo so hopefully I'll see something soon. Isn't the wait the worst?

Hi there, have you tested yet? The wait is hard :-(

I tested at 9dpo and BFN I tested this morning and there might be something there but if there is it is so faint I'm second guessing myself. I'm going to test again tomorrow and hopefully I'll know better if I just have line eye of if it is the start of a BFP.

I'm using Internet cheapies but not sure they are sensitive enough, can't afford to keep buying first responses with the amount of times I'm testing :)

I'm the same that is why I'm not sure there was anything there today. The ic strip is so tiny I think I might just be squinting and making a line out of nothing. I don't want to waste my FRERs until I'm closer to 14dpo - maybe 12 or 13dpo I'll do one.

Im 7dpo but af is due thursdau. I only have a 12 day lp.
Fx for all of us

I am 10dpo. I tested this morning and it was a BFN. I was getting a ton of cramping 8dpo to 9dpo but now nothing. I was really positive that I was pregnant up until today. I have no sore boobs or anything. :(

loulou - It could still just be too early. I had on and off cramps yesterday too which was 9dpo for me.

I'm 10 or 11 dpo today. Haven't had any symptoms really apart from having heaps of acne and extremely tired. Tested today with frer and it looks like there is a line there but it could just be the indent I'm seeing

Fx'd for you all =)

Rhyz - I had a faint line today too (I think) and I had some acne pop up over the last few days too. Hopefully it is the start of our BFPs!

Rhyz - I had a faint line today too (I think) and I had some acne pop up over the last few days too. Hopefully it is the start of our BFPs!

Oh I hope so! Every other moth ttc I've had every symptom in the book lol but this month I've had the acne, tiredness oh and I thought I was getting a cold to but even happened!

Baby dust to you =)
You should post a pic of your test. I love steering at tests lol

I'm now 11dpo. BFN on first response this morning and feeling on/off cramping. Think i can count myself out for this month. Really hoped we'd done enough. Guess it just won't happen until the time is truly right. Even though it already feels it

Had a bit of nausea last night and boobs paining, tested this morning and bfn still.

I really hate symptom spotting, but after having an hsg at the start of this cycle, I was sucked back into the hopeful ttc category... Thinking I could be one of the lucky ones that gets their bfp after an hsg.

This was the first month I truly felt O pains, and strong ones.
Dh has been away mon-fri but I Had O on a saturday, dtd friday after him not ejaculating for four days which was perfect for his low average sa.
Am 8 dpo and have had cramping the past two days.
My pee stinks like chicken broth lol which is so weird
And the last two days ive woken up feeling like I had a lump in my throat/ start of a cold.

No positive tests as of yet. Ahhhh.

My pee stinks too!! I woke at 4.30am bursting to go to the loo which was a bit annoying as I wanted to do my frer at 7 but couldn't hold it, still took the test at that time an BFN. I still am convinced I am pregnant, my body just feels different.

I started getting the tiniest of pimples today, so im pretty sure im not.. I always get acne before af

I'll try and post my pics later today. I had a trigger shot this cycle to force me to ovulate so that gives you positives since it is an HCG shot. I'm just worried the shot isn't quite out of my system yet and I'm getting positives from that. I'm hoping they get darker so I know it isn't leftover from the trigger but they don't seem to be any darker today.

More nausea today on and off and a bit of lower back pain, boobs still painful.

Mississippi - I breakout before AF too but also before a BFP. Doesn't mean you're out!
Babybabyno2 - Your symptoms sound promising!

Here are my tests from yesterday and today. Yesterday's is on the left and today's is on the right. The yellowish one is the older one. I can't tell if they're getting darker or not so I'm still worried it could just be the trigger shot not quite out of my system.

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel