10dpo +++ after ectopic

saveme

Reaction score
Well I got my bfp 5 days ago 3 days before AF. I'm super excited:happydance:
I feel good about this one. I know God did this, and this time I'm not going to worry. Gods timing is perfect!:thumbup:
I can definitely say I had a feeling I was, even though earlier in my cycle I thought we missed the O day. I had a huge bbt dip and spotted on that day 8dpo 2 days later at 10dpo :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Attachments

• IMG_20140706_192709.jpg
    IMG_20140706_192709.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 34
Beautiful strong line Hun!! Wonderful for 10 DPO!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thanks, for the good wishes... I still have a long way to go but this time instead of the worry and doubt I'm at peace and happy. Gonna try to enjoy every second. God got me this far! I'm so grateful, God is so good. Not to mention the support and responses I've had on here are always supportive, the women here are all super nice and I'm glad I found this site a couple yrs back. Anyway thanks girls.

Well quick update first betas at 16dpo-2293 u/s done 18dpo= ges sac and yolk, no fetal pole or h/r yet, but I have faith. Next beta result tomorrow and next u/s next week so the waiting continues. But Im glad little bean is in the right spot this time. Im so grateful, God is good!

Well first u/s done gestational sac and yolk seen. This little bean is in the right spot.:happydance::happydance: Beta hcg 3800 didnt quite double but dic said he's not concerned and doesnt want anymore blood draws. Thank you Lord for this blessing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->