10dpo and BFN

GranolaMom08

Reaction score
I'm brand new here! This is my 1st cycle ttc after having Paragard removed in March. I temped, checked CP and CM each day and I am fairly confident that I o'd CD 13

I've had a range of symptoms too very much the same as the ones I had with DD.

-ovary pain, twinges, cramps, gas, sore throat and runny nose, random gagging nausea.

I was shocked that I got a blaring BFN yesterday and today. Tried wondfo and FRER. I'm pretty discouraged. I think Paragard really screwed up my body.

Would love a kind or inspirational word right now, i know it's just the 1st month and I shouldn't get upset if it's a bust but I thought all the stars were aligned!

I would love to share my chart too, will try to post it! Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
Certainly don't give up hope, I got blaring bfn at 10dpo too, and 11dpo, AND 12dpo it wasn't until 14dpo I got my BFP.

Lots of ladies are able to get BFPs at 10dpo but it's certainly not uncommon for it to be too early. Best of luck :)

I agree- don't give up yet!! I had a veeeeerrrry faint bfp at 12dpo on frer and a 10 mi/u test... though I think they were both waaaay more sensitive than they said because at 15dpo my beta (blood test) number was only at 16 mi/u hog so even at 15dpo on some tests it came up negative. I know the 2ww is the worst... but until af comes you're still in with a chance. Good luck- fx'd

If it's your first cycle trying, I wouldn't worry yet. It's normal for it to take several months for people to conceive, even when everything is timed correctly.

Also, one of the good things about Paragard is that it shouldn't affect your fertility after it's removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->