10DPO and its all going wrong, wrong, wrong...why me

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Ilovemysoldier, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Ilovemysoldier

Ilovemysoldier Well-Known Member

:cry: Feeling a bit sorry for myself here peeps. I was feeling so many symptoms last week and was really hopeful that this would be our month. So when i got to 7DPO and got some brown spotting- i was v.happy and knew this must of been inplantationl.
    Sadly i think its all going the same way as before. Ive been spotting for 3 days now (but its not increasing and its only brown) and all my hope has gone out the window.
    This happened in feburary and i tested a day before my period got a positive then the next day my period came.
    Its all going the same way now and im fed up of this disappointment every month :growlmad:
    -sigh-
    xx

2. Ilovemysoldier

sigh sigh sigh

3. starrilicious

starrilicious First time mommy

Don't be sad hun, try try and try again. Is all you can do... :hugs:

4. willbamom1day

willbamom1day Truly blessed - I'm a mom

I am 8 dpo and have been brown spotting off and on all day today - not alot just when i wipe and i have NEVER had this before I am 5/6 days til af

5. wait.and.see

wait.and.see Please stick little bean

After getting positive tests for a week and a half, positive at doctors, then getting my period yesterday i understand the dissappointment you may be feeling.
    There is really nothing you can do, but keep trying.
    I plan on not testing so early this month so hopefully if i am going to have a chemical i wont know about it.. thats the plan anyway ( i know i probably wont stick to it lol)
    Good luck hunni xo

6. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

dont give up hope yet...you dont know if the same thing will happen if you are pregnant. Tho, I do understand your worry. In my last pregnancy, i had very light light implantation bleed for the first time out all my pregnancies and it ended in miscarriage so im worried that if i have implantation bleeding again, that it might mean the same thing. But you know, in reality...it could have been a coincidence, and probably was.

i dont think you should start worrying yourself just yet...chin up sista ;)

7. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

Take everything as a positive until proven wrong... but don't expect... only hope! That's all I've got. It doesn't really work for me, but maybe it'll work for you! :hugs:

8. Mrs.T

Mrs.T c'mmon BFP!!!!

have faith! Sometimes, life surprises us. Dont lose hope until the AF comes. And when she does come, you still have many more months to try for a BFP.

Baby dust to everyone!

9. Emmysmommy

Emmysmommy Well-Known Member

Hon be optimistic, with my daughter I had what I thought was my light af and then after positive tests at the dr and at home I had another "light" af and thought I was miscarrying I went to the er and was told that everything was fine and that sometimes the embryo will nestle deeper in the uterine wall causing a second implantation bleeding, now i have a beautiful little girl. The same could be for you, if the dr confirmed a positive then in 9 mos you could be having a beautiful baby of your own. If not then next month will be your month, don't get your spirits down you will have a baby very very soon. Lots of fairy dust and prayers for you.

10. Ollieburger

Ollieburger Well-Known Member

I understand how you are feeling. I am 11dpo and I think I have started AF today, 4 days early. Whats going on? I have had brown spotting all week. Its all so wierd and I thought my body was quite regular obviously I am wrong. I just feel like crying today as I was feeling hopeful this month.

11. Ilovemysoldier

Omg this is happening to me too. Ive had this brown spotting all week and now its turned red but im not due on my period for another 4 days either...what is going on indeed.

Thank you for all your support and positive comments girls i appreciate it so much. My body hates me i swear it.
    Im so disapointed this month because oh is going away on tour for 6months this week so this was our last month to get a bfp until he comes home. I know we can try again next year when hes back but we sooo wanted it to be this month -sigh- never imagined it would be so hard to get pregnant i really didnt.
    Oh well maybe this red bleeding will stop tomorrow and ill have a miracle happen...fingers Xd
    Thanks again for all the comments
    xxx