• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10dpo and spotting?

Benjismom1987

Reaction score
for 4 days I had THE MOST sensitive boobs I have ever had. Yesterday I noticed some blood streaked cm when I wiped (just once) and have had it about ever other time I have gone to the bathroom (maybe every third time, as i've been peeing.. a lot).

I'm aware of my uterus, and I wouldn't say it's cramping. My lower back does hurt, boobs are still huge and veiny, but not tender unless I touch them (past 4 days it hurt to breath).

I've been kind of dizzy last few days, but BFN (I got what appeared to be a faintly positive FRER today, but I did it at the gas station on the way home and then shoved it in my purse, it only had a line on 1/4 of the bottom, so not sure if that was just a fluke, and it was pretty effing light, but it was there.

Was that my BFP? I peed on three other tests, not sensitive (like the FRER) and BFNs. I'm hesitant to pee on another FRER tonight as I can't seem to hold my pee for more than 30 minutes (although every time I go, my pee is dark, and I haven't had but 3 drinks today).

Am I imagining this? Is this my period just coming early? I had a DNC a few weeks ago (to remove polyps), and I am 90% positive I ovulated 7/20. Not thinking the bleed has anything to do with the D and C as I only bleed the first day, and I had some slight spotting the next morning.

I know it's easy to say "wait" but I just can't do that. I have to take progesterone the moment I know i'm pregnant due to the lacking size of the only ovary I have left. Pregnancy isn't impossible. I also had an HSG done and REALLLLLY crossing my fingers that it paved the way to a nice BFP SOON!

Someone please tell me i'm not nuts. I can't imagine the breast tenderness (although it sucked, kinda bummed it isn't as prevalent, today) or the frequent urination. Those are real.

Someone tell me to POAS... I'll just do it!

The "cm" in question is egg white cm- So I'm just a little confused. Anyone gotten eggwhite, blood-streaked CM and it was implantation or early AF?

No one seems to love me, anywho, here's a link to the FRER I took after about a 20 minute hold (I seriously can't stop peeing). There is a faint line there, hoping for less of a squinter tomorrow. Still cautiously optimistic. Thought?

Waiting on the UPS guy to get here to validate the super super faint line I most likely imagined on my FRER from yesterday morning. Spotting seems much much lighter today (although, it could be from the progesterone I took last night in hopes that really was my BFP... don't think a day or two of taking that will mess me up too much, rather safe than sorry!)

Jeez, who knew waiting on a package would suck so bad. I want to run to the store but hubby said no more buying HPTs this cycle, I probably spent about $100 on tests earlier in the week. Think I should just keep a stockpile of IC's it would be so much cheaper, lol!

Dear Hot guy in those hot shorts (UPS guy): Please hurry up and get here so I can stop being a freekin nutcase, okay? I promise not to let my dogs eat you... too much =)

Now if only I could get rid of this "run over by a mack truck" feeling, why in the hell am I so sore? Neck... legs... migraine from yesterday seems like it may want to come back... NOOOOOOOOOooooo...
I want to get a clear positive so I can go to my doctor's this afternoon to get blood drawn!

Hey there :)

Just wanted to say both times I got my bfp I had ewcm just before (chemicals sadly) it was a good sign for me, hopefully that light line you saw is the start of your bfp!

Any news?

I've had the same symptoms and am kind of spotting as of early this morning. I usually do the first day of my period, which would be expected today, but this time it basically turned to dried blood after I first noticed it and its now disappeared.

Any update on this one? Just wanted to say that the cycle of my chemical I had spotting on 9 and 10dpo. I usually have a 12 day luteal phase, and I got a BFP (Wondfo) the same days as the spotting so I knew for sure it was implantation bleeding (delayed from implantation the day or two before). If you don't usually have any spotting and it is earlier than AF ever starts for you, trust it as a good sign! Unfortunately for me, AF started a few days after the BFP and the implantation bleeding, but the early spotting was definitely a positive indicator.

Regarding the EWCM, I wouldn't take it as a bad sign. I often get it right before my period starts, but I think you could get it after implantation too. I have read that sometimes a bit of the uterine lining sloughing off (maybe like what happens from a vigorous implantation) can cause CM that looks like the EWCM you get around ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"