10dpo anyone used these tests? is this a bfp? updated with a frer!

Mom2sam

Reaction score
i did a 10mlu one step this morning & thought i could see a shadow but nothing obvious so binned it thinking bfn. then i did this & got this really hoping it's a true bfp. anyone used these tests i bought off amazon

within time limit at 8-10 mins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 76
one more pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 47
That certainly looks positive to me, although I am not familiar with that type of test there is no denying that it is a thick line with colour! congrats.

:bfp: looking forward to you next test Mom

Agree... Not familiar with that test brand but it sure does look brand spankin bfp!

Yes it's a BFP! Congratulations! Wishing you all the best

Love these, I can get them at our local Asda,morrisons, Boyes all over! There great at getting it early too :)

did another of the same brand one & a lne on there too although a little fainter as was less than an hour pee hold but did a cb digi & said not pregnant. will get a frer tonight when i have the car

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 33
omg mom2sam bfp for sure!!
congrats cant wait to see your frer

thanks ladies but i'm a little skeptical till i do the frer told dh to pick me one on his way home from work at 6.30pm
i have a pondshop & morrisons that i could walk to down the rd but no frers there & dunno if they'l have any good sensitive tests. what do you think just wait for frers?

thanks ladies but i'm a little skeptical till i do the frer told dh to pick me one on his way home from work at 6.30pm
i have a pondshop & morrisons that i could walk to down the rd but no frers there & dunno if they'l have any good sensitive tests. what do you think just wait for frers?

morrisons are good and sensitive at 15mui...and only £3.50 for a twin pack..
they look the exact same to those tests too!!

ok i'l try get ds up to take a walk to Morrisons with me might grab a couple if pondshop ones too

Omg Mom youre off to get more tests?! I CANT WAIT lol hurry up :haha:

Don't worry about the digi they are not very sensitive but I stillsay :bfp:

Great lines, don't worry about the digi, it will say positive in a couple of days! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->