10DPO BBT still rising - BFN

Ask4joy

Reaction score
This is such torture! I'm only in my 2nd cycle TTC and I feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster....one minute excited and hopeful, the next depressed and feeling like giving up. My temp has continued to rise since O with a second shift up in the last 2 days. I'm 10DPO today and BFN this morning on FRER. Any tips on staying sane through this process?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 13
Temps are looking good sweetie xx How much longer until AF is expected? Remeber it takes 3-5 days after implantation to show positive on a pregnancy test xxx Good luck. No tips to stay sane though, sorry. Currently losing my mind as well haha

Temps are looking good sweetie xx How much longer until AF is expected? Remeber it takes 3-5 days after implantation to show positive on a pregnancy test xxx Good luck. No tips to stay sane though, sorry. Currently losing my mind as well haha

Thanks, Tiny. AF expected May 30-31. FX for both of us and our sanity! :winkwink:

Thanks, Tiny. AF expected May 30-31. FX for both of us and our sanity! :winkwink:

Same as me!! Well, expected between today and the 2nd depending on what happens with my LP but if is the same as last cycle, I'll be due on the 30th!! Loads of :dust: to us both!! ❤️❤️

Hi there :)

I'm in the TWW too, TTC after a miscarriage so really keen to pick up where we left off...

I'm currently at 10DPO also, and HPT are still showing negative.. I've taken 4 in the last 4 days. I know it's stupid but I just couldn't help myself! So I feel you!

My only advice is try to concentrate on something else, I know it's hard though.. Do you have a hobby? TV serious you might want to start? I started watching pretty little liars recently and it's so addictive, it really helps to distract me?

Definitely keep us posted and I will let you know of any updates from my end too.

If you want to find out more about my story, here's my post: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2392232-impatiently-waiting.html

I'm new to this forum and TTC :)

Lea Lea xx

Thanks, Lea! It's so hard not to keep testing early. I didn't test yesterday and am not going to until Monday when AF is due. Baby dust to us all!

We are in the same boat ask4joy. I just got another BFN at 11 dpo. AF due the 31. I always start spotting at 12 dpo, so I guess that would be a clear sign for me tomorrow.

I know we still aren't out. 70% of charts on FF that showed triphasic temps that got a BFN at 11 dpo went on to get a bfp. It's just hard to keep hoping!

We are in the same boat ask4joy. I just got another BFN at 11 dpo. AF due the 31. I always start spotting at 12 dpo, so I guess that would be a clear sign for me tomorrow.

I know we still aren't out. 70% of charts on FF that showed triphasic temps that got a BFN at 11 dpo went on to get a bfp. It's just hard to keep hoping!

We aren't out yet! 70% are good odds! I was wondering what percentage of triphasic charts become BFPs, overall. I keep expecting to see my temp fall but it hasn't yet. Steady 97.9 last 4 mornings. I'm 12dpo today. Super tender breasts (but they usually get sore after O), body aches (not typical before AF) and headaches last 3 days. It's been pretty hot and muggy here the last few days though. All we can do is wait patiently...or impatiently! Lol

I think I'm out. Big temp drop this morning at 13dpo and light spotting when I checked CM. :(

Same here, I'm out.
Was due 27-28, AF came 29.
Or at least I think she has..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back