10dpo bfn FRER

guillaine

Reaction score
Hi
I know I'm clutching at straws here, and I vowed I would not test this early as it would drive me insane...Just wondering if any of you ladies have heard of or had the experience of 10dpo bfn on frer and still got a bfp down the track? I thought frer were the most accurate. I know I may have calculated wrong or implanted late but just wanted to see if anyone actually had this experience before?

Thankyou in advance

I haven't personally, or that I can confirm for sure. With my first I was a couple of weeks overdue my period when I tested and had a faint line so if I had known precisely when I ovulated and tested at 10dpo I doubt I would have seen anything. But because I didn't test that early, I can't say for sure. However, I know plenty of people do test at 10dpo with a bfn and go on to see a bfp a few days down the line so don't rule it out :)

I am in the same boat! 10dpo and got a BFN on a FRER today. I keep reminding myself that I didn't get a BFP until 13dpo with my son... so there is still hope!!!!

Good luck!!!

ok. I have one more frer, I think i'll use on 14 dpo then. Good luck to you too Johnsa.

I got a stark white bfn at 12dpo. I had a beta scheduled for 13dpo and it came back at 6.9, which likely would've still been a bfn had I tested at home.

Late implanters exist! Good luck!

Thanks savasanna, I've been cramping like af is coming for 12 hours 11dpo-12dpo. Unusual for me as usually it comes quickly after I cramp but no blood yet...

Ok, so I feel less crazy.

I am day 33 of a very regular 28 day cycle. Urine test including FRER have come back negative, yesterday had my blood drawn, negative..

5 days late.. I definitely think I have typical symptoms.

Nausea off and on, bloating, mild cramping (different from AF) boobs are sore off and on, but my nipples have been hurting so bad for the last week. I have been constipated, gassy, heartburn, headaches, and just feeling off. I am not convinced that AF is coming, I'm just disheartened by the negatives..

anyone else similar?

**edited to add i'm not sure when OV happened.

Baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->