10dpo BFN on a sensitive test, Am i out?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by bubble27, Mar 20, 2010.

1. bubble27

bubble27 Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I am 10dpo today going by my opk and fertility friend and i did a test this morning but my 2nd wee, lol
    It looks like a bfn but it was a 10miu sensitive test which i ordered from the internet they are the test strips and only cost a couple of pounds was wondering if anyone else used these then got a Bfp later?

After the 10mins there is an extreamly faint line but me and OH have decided to take that as an evap line.
    I've been having cramps since ovulation but more like dull aches and had backach aswell which i dont normally suffer from.
    I'm extreamly emotional today and now i wish i hadn't of took the test this early but i couldnt resist.

Do you think im out this month ??:nope:
    xxx

2. minidyson

minidyson TTC #1

10pdo is waaaaaaay early! I wouldn't say that you are out at all.....

3. tidyroom

tidyroom 1 little princess

Hiya bubble 27

I am only on my 2nd month ttc so I don not know much. But I do think you should keep ur hopes up as u are still quiet early to get a bfp especially on an internet cheapie. Wait a couple of days and then try.

It is very frustrating I know, my af turned up 4 days early yesterday. I cried last night to oh and now I have picked myself up and I am looking forward to another month of ttc.

Good Luck
    x

4. jelliebabie

jelliebabie Guest

hey, im 11dpo, i took a test yesterday and today, both sensitive tests, 15mui but alot of people dont get thier bfp till 14dpo or later, average i think is 13dpo, so we are definately not out yet! :hugs: good luck x

5. bubble27

bubble27 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys thats made me feel better, Think i might try to leave off testing now till tuesday, easier said than done though,
    Fingers crossed for us all

xxxx

6. Kerrieann

Kerrieann Mummy to 4 boys

Also took a test today and :bfn: but still early and ur nether out untill the :witch: comes!! Ive got all same symptoms as you aswell,fingers xed for us both hun :dust: :dust: for everyone xx