• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10dpo bfp or EVAP ????

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Right so you've prob seen my other threads with my ebay ic's which were pretty crap saw a shadow line but thought EVAP**I've just been to tescos and bought 2 2pks of tescos own brand always worked with my other 2 pregnancy's .. anyhow I got this within the 3 minute mark a very faint line it was deff there within 3 minutes I had to take the test part to take a pic .. ive adjusted the lighting in the pic so you can see it the line is still on the test however it's kind of faded a little now it's dry I'm about 10 or 10dpo sore boobs sore nipples exhausted dull achy hip little twinges here and there on either said I going by 2 positive opks on 16th and 17th of feb .. really hoping this is my*:bfp:*tell me what you think xxxx

This was only a 3 hr hold evening urine test took about 20 mins ago .. have 3 tests left so fx :happydance:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-28-20-33-18_opt.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-28-20-33-18_opt.png
    34 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_2015-02-28-19-58-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-28-19-58-32.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 2015-02-28 19.42.43.jpg
    2015-02-28 19.42.43.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 22
Looks like a positive to me! Congrats!!!! Test again in 48 hours. the line should be stronger then! :thumbup: As you testing early it will be faint to start with as there is not much HCG in your urine yet.
Ps- my first test was like this with my pregnancy at 15-16dpo (Unfortunately was an early MC in the end) but nether the less was a positive test! :)

Thank you hunny 1st proper Cycle off bcp so don't even no when to estimate the :witch: had a withdrawl bleed 1st to 5th Feb and got pos opks om 16th and 17th xx

I can defy see a line in the last pic! Like the previous post said, wait 48hrs for hormone levels to double and test again for a more definite answer. I would seriously wait to test that way you don't stress yourself out poas and get faint lines or bfn when you really have a bfp and just need to give yourself more time for the rest to show a strong positive. By the way, I have to say you are so pretty! :) we are the same age and I have been with my bf for almost 6 years and we are ttc #2!

I can defy see a line in the last pic! Like the previous post said, wait 48hrs for hormone levels to double and test again for a more definite answer. I would seriously wait to test that way you don't stress yourself out poas and get faint lines or bfn when you really have a bfp and just need to give yourself more time for the rest to show a strong positive. By the way, I have to say you are so pretty! :) we are the same age and I have been with my bf for almost 6 years and we are ttc #2!

Well I have 3 more tesco tests left so will just use them over the next 3 days :D hope for a wee bit of progression the ic's I had picked up the faintest line it was almost like an EVAP it was that faint but surely 3 on a row obv with 2 diff tests ?? I'm still hopeful .. aw hunni thank you , aw really were together 5 in January and I got a valentines proposal we were not trying not preventing number #3 hope you don't have to wait too long for number 2 babe xx

Well fingers x'd for that progression! And congrats on the engagement! I am in a very similar boat as you, I just came off iud and have really no idea what my body is doing lol And before this, I had never been on bc and conceived my son by ntnp after actively ttc for several months with no success. Needless so say I'm praying #2 does not take as long, but with the way things are going for me since my January removal, it's lookin that way. We're you ttc #2? If so, how long did that take you? I have a boy as well and am dying to have a girl!! Do you have a gender in mind? Keep us updated too with your progression !

No with both of mine I was on bcp lolol cerazette I missed a pill I guess lol I have 2 boys really would love a girl I'm being outnumbered even the dogs male llllllllf xx

I see the line on both. Does it have color? Im so excited! Is it clearer to you in person?

It was deff much more clear I'm person as I tried to send a pic to my friend on whatsapp and she couldn't see it in was like no seriously u have to come over here right now yes I Deff am over 90% sure it was pinkish but was very faint .. I lying here and my lower belly aches like poking pinching like my insides are being stretched apart lol I'm not sure of the exact feeling but my boobs are abs killing me too I'm so excited to will Deff update tomorrow morning tho I have about 20 ic's 10miu left as well .. I just can't believe I seen a line again on that tesco test after thinking those Internet cheapies were playing with my head lol xx

Faint :bfp: this morning fmu :happydance: can't get the camera to pick up the pink but it's Deff pinky xxxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-01-09-21-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-01-09-21-10.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2015-03-01-09-06-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-01-09-06-20.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 16
I can definitely see the pink! congratulations is in order:happydance: what dpo are you? I just got my official positive today so it's lovely to see everyone else having such luck xx

Roughly 11 or 12 dpo going by pos + opks on 16th and 17th of feb 😁 awww Congratulations to u too baby xxx

thank you. we ovulated on the exact same day and your tests look like mine. I think it's definitely looking extremely good. I took a digital to confirm it ( hate all the wondering if the line is there, is it pink ect) so maybe you should do one of those in the next few days xx

Yea will Deff do a digital next week awww were cycle and bump buddies hahaha awesome *high 5* will be seeing u in first trimester I'm sure still can't believe it 1st month NTNP off the mini pill lol xxx wasn't even sure if I'd ovulate x

Yea will Deff do a digital next week awww were cycle and bump buddies hahaha awesome *high 5* will be seeing u in first trimester I'm sure still can't believe it 1st month NTNP off the mini pill lol xxx wasn't even sure if I'd ovulate x

I'm so excited for you. congrats again, it's so exciting seeing that bfp and I know what you mean, we only DTD once around ovulation and it was like 3 days before so pretty shocking. I'll see you over in first tri xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"