10DPO buddy? This wait...

Ok I think I see a shadow, 'think'! Tried to get a picture but it's not coming out clear enough..... Not getting my hopes up.... X

Yeah I hate those! It's like you're trying to find any "evidence" of that line! It's still too early.. Do you temp? Try again when you wake up tomorrow!!! :)

Yes Rusty I temp, see link in my signature now. Flat temps are weird, never had them before.

x

This is my 11dpo SMU test. I'm starting to think they're just evaps :/

Yeah I don't trust those! They give what looks like a dang BFP. I had one just like that but the line was darker. It came in like 2 mins within the time frame. I was so excited I even told my DH on our 7th anniversary.. Imagine the heartbreak we felt.. Never trust those again!!

Try to test with an FRER. They're not bad giving evaps like the IC's are! Keep me posted!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 7
Yes Rusty I temp, see link in my signature now. Flat temps are weird, never had them before.

x

Oh gosh.. I've never seen just straight temps before? Have you googled it and see what it can mean? You getting plenty of sleep?

Yes I am sleeping fine. Google seems to suggest it's a sign my hormone levels are stable, other says it's a good sign of pregnancy!

I bought another 3 tests at lunch so I will probably test again before bed if I can hold my wee for at least a couple of hours! x

I got my bfp this morning at 14 dpo!! I still can't even believe it!! :happydance:

Not sure how long my luteal phase is normally because I haven't ovulated before! That I know of anyways.

I am so shocked!!!

Fingers crossed for the rest of you ladies!!

Attachments

• 14446585358071175365697.jpg
    14446585358071175365697.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 17
I got my bfp this morning at 14 dpo!! I still can't even believe it!! :happydance:

Not sure how long my luteal phase is normally because I haven't ovulated before! That I know of anyways.

I am so shocked!!!

What a fab, clear BFP! Congrats!!!!

I am so shocked!!!

Oh my gosh!!!!! That's a BEAUTIFUL line!!!!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!!! :dance::happydance:

Temp is still high today at 11dpo.. Woke up to back pain though... It's like a stabbing pain that almost takes my breath away.. Happens off and on but I sure do feel it when it happens. It's like my lower hip/back area..

Rusty I hope that's a good sign and you'll be giving in to buy tests soon!

I got a proper BFP this morning, 1-2 weeks on a clear blue! So excited but scared after 3 loses. X

Rusty I hope that's a good sign and you'll be giving in to buy tests soon!

I got a proper BFP this morning, 1-2 weeks on a clear blue! So excited but scared after 3 loses. X

Oh my gosh!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance:

I'm 12dpo.. Bad lower back pain but no AF cramps or spotting! Hope this is it for me too!!!

Really wanna wait and see what my temps do or if I start spotting since my back is hurting

Temp is still high today at 12dpo but a :bfn: Guess I'll have to wait for a couple of days now!

Thank you! Hoping my chart is looking like the beginning of a triphasic pattern.. I'm 13dpo and no sign of her! No cramps, spotting nor back aches...

Girls my temp at 13dpo jumped up way high! Looking like a triphasic! No sign of AF! :dance:

Eeeekkkkk Rusty! How long is your LP phase normally? Your chart does look fab! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"