10dpo cramps and bfn - anyone go on to get a bfp

mrs.e.e

Reaction score
Feeling :-( feels like af is coming so looking for a glimmer of hope

I am at 11 DPO so I feel your pain. I have been feeling like crap for a while now. I was gassy for a while, then it turned to nausea. I had bad headaches in there for about 4 days total. Now I am really tired. I was up at 6 am, had a nape about 8 am, it's not 1pm and I am ready for another nap.

I haven't tested yet, I think I will test Friday. Based on FF AF is expected on Sunday.

well with my last baby I tested for 4 days straight and got 4 BFN.. then tested when AF was supposed to be the next day and got a BFP... so hold fast to hope, but don't be too upset if this isnt your month..BABY DUST****

I am at 11 DPO so I feel your pain. I have been feeling like crap for a while now. I was gassy for a while, then it turned to nausea. I had bad headaches in there for about 4 days total. Now I am really tired. I was up at 6 am, had a nape about 8 am, it's not 1pm and I am ready for another nap.

I haven't tested yet, I think I will test Friday. Based on FF AF is expected on Sunday.

Oh my...this is me, just without the headaches. Nothing sounds good to eat. All i want to do is drink drink drink drink. I need a sonic right beside me so I can just keep refilling my diet cherry limeades !!!

I am due on Sunday as well and stupid me tested on SAturday...lol, WAY too early for bfp.

Oh my...this is me, just without the headaches. Nothing sounds good to eat. All i want to do is drink drink drink drink. I need a sonic right beside me so I can just keep refilling my diet cherry limeades !!!

I am due on Sunday as well and stupid me tested on SAturday...lol, WAY too early for bfp.

So I ended up going down for another nap this afternoon. I am ready for bed and it's just 7pm. A couple hours ago I was getting the feeling that AF was coming and I even had to go to the washroom to check. Thank god, nothing.

I did my temp this morning and my temp is going back up. I compared it to other charts and determined that it means NOTHING!!! ha ha Some people go up at the end, then fall. Others go up and stay up. I wish these charts would say much more than they do.

I have been doing OPKs because apparently they will go + if you are PG. I haven't gotten anything though.

I'm 10dpo today too! I've been feeling LOTS of cramping today. :( I keep going to the restroom expecting AF but nothing. I'm expecting AF on Sunday the 22nd. Why would I be having period-like cramps now?

1 - 9dpo - feeling very tired, VERY sore nipples, some cm, restless at night, every once in awhile a wave of nausea comes over me.

Wanting to test but I tested two days ago and got a BFN! I'm too nervous to test now! Don't want to see another BFN!

I'm 13dpo...had 3 BFNs so far (I'm a POAS addict)...have such sore BBs/nipples that it's almost unbearable without a bra, sore upper tummy muscles, have been exhausted, getting headaches, am nauseous throughout the day, have had bleeding gums, and CM is different than usual...

Today, along with my BFN, I have pretty strong AF cramps. I keep going to the bathroom to check, and nothing. Not even a hint of AF...

It's so hard not to get your hopes up, isn't it?? :nope:

Yes it's so hard not to get excited over every little symptom!! I've been driving my hubby nuts the last 4 months so I've stopped verbalizing every symptom that I feel.

I know how you're feeling, I am 10 dpo today, and since 5 dpo I've been cramping like mad! Back aches, sensitive nipples, hungry but not hungry (if that makes any sense at all) I've done numerous tests but all negative! Probably too early. Due 27th july (this month) so will try to test the day before. Urgh It's so frustrating!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->