10dpo, extremely faint line?

3_Libras

Reaction score
Don't know if I'm out for this cycle or not. Currently 10dpo, AF due Friday. I think there might be something there, and it came up in less than a minute so I don't think it's an evap?

I'm going to test again tomorrow, if it's still this faint I'm just going to give up and wait another week until after Friday. :shrug:

Attachments

• 111_zpsq5qkrh08.jpg
    111_zpsq5qkrh08.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 73
I can maybe see a shadow of something. You are still early so I would try again in a couple of days. Good luck!!!

I'm not sure if I see something, or if the red dots are creating something in my vision. LoL. But as the poster above said.. try again in a couple days! :)

I would try again in a few days. I see a shadow, but not much color.

I do see something faint. Are you pretty sure of your DPO?

Thanks for all the comments, I'll be keeping track to see if I can get a solid BFP this week. And yes 100% sure of my DPO, I've been actively charting for 4 months. Had positive OPKs on the 18th, 19th, and 20th, FF says I O'd on the 19th. Last AF was the 6th and my AF comes consistently at the first week of each month. I have been feeling off, and I'm trying not to symptom spot as it is still really early but I decided to take a test just to be sure. I'll definitely test again tomorrow and if nothing wait and see until Friday. :)

I see it. Had a similar line today myself at 9/10dpo

I tested at 10dpo the month I conceived DD and it came back negative so don't be disheartened about seeing nothing/very little. I tested again at 14dpo and got a blaring positive.
I do see a little something though so fingers crossed for you x

I tested at 10dpo the month I conceived DD and it came back negative so don't be disheartened about seeing nothing/very little. I tested again at 14dpo and got a blaring positive.
I do see a little something though so fingers crossed for you x

This is good to know. I got a faint bfp yesterday but all bfns today. Feeling like I'm out but you never know I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->