10DPO flu like symptoms and more

Blueseptember

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm either 10 or 11 DPO. AF due the 19th. I've been nauseous for the past few days. I've had migraines off and on. I'm super tired and have had trouble sleeping for the last few days. Yesterday I started experiencing flu like symptoms. My body hurt, nausea, diarrhea, possible fever (was hot to touch) and I just felt sick. I woke up today and so far I don't feel nauseous and the diarrhea has stopped but I'm a little congested. I'm still so exhausted. I've also had weird pains in my nipples/breasts. I had a stabbing pain go through my nipple into my breast last night. And this morning I've had pains in my breasts. Starting yesterday, every now and then I have very mild cramps in my uterus. They only last for a few seconds or so. I'm not sure if this could be pregnancy symptoms or I'm just coming down with something icky. A friend of mine said when she found out she was pregnant she was sick for a week with flu like symptoms.. Went to the dr and found out she was actually pregnant. I just don't know if I'm looking too much into this. What do you ladies think? Anyone experienced this and got a BFP?

I had cold like symptoms leading up to this one's BFP! Sounds promising, good luck :flower:

Thank you! I honestly think if it were the flu or some other sickness that I would be getting worse.. I actually feel better today. I've been getting lightheaded/dizzy feeling off and on too. I'm really hoping for a BFP this month! I'd love to announce to my family on Christmas!

Anyone else have symptoms like these and got their BFP? I guess I'm just being too hopeful.... It's just odd because I felt SO terrible yesterday.. So sick. I knew I'd wake up even more sick today. I tossed and turned all night and had a terrible time sleeping. And today I feel better. My only symptoms right now are occasional light headedness/dizziness, fatigue, and mild uterus cramping. I don't have much of an appetite. Maybe I'm just thinking too much into this.. TWW always drives me insane!

I don't have a BFP yet, but I think I've been getting shadowy lines (the line eye is driving me crazy!) and I've been getting flu like symptoms too for the past week if that helps.

I've heard that flu like symptoms are a possible sign so I hope that helps a little! TWW is horribly confusing (and this is only my first, argh!)

I am also experiencing flue like symptoms. Am 9 dpo.also have light cramping and sireu breast. I will be testing tomorrow at 10dpo. .I wil update if it's a bfp or negative. Am so bervous butu am itching to test so bad. Baby dust to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->