• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10dpo frer (curved handle)

Nuthatch

Reaction score
I am quite sure this is negative, but I swear I saw something while I as waiting for the 5 minutes at 430 this morning.:dohh: Either way will post this and the one I do on Wednesday if AF doesn't come early (I have cramps which never happens until the first full day of AF). Also posting my chart for fun.

Oh, and I HATE the curved FRERs.

Attachments

• b_DfDR16.jpg
    b_DfDR16.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20170327_055810.jpg
    20170327_055810.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 76
Haha, no worries. I don't either. My 430 am eyes were like oh yes, there is something, but my guess would be an indent. Only 10dpo so not too worried and if not this month, it would be the end of the world.

I can't really see anything but that's more because there is a glare where the line would be. Your chart looks good though!! Good luck!

I don't think I see anything sorry but good luck :flower:

Have they made new FRER? I used to swear by them but have seen a lot women complaining the newer ones aren't as sensitive and reliable!

Chief, the handle is curved now rather than flat. Horrible glare on them and all if mine have had weird indents.

Today's test got disrupted by a sinkhole opening up at our house and I got an evap on my IC. FF said my chart is triphasic as of cycle day 28. Still have cramps though and still feeling out, but we'll see what happens.

Good luck

Side note, goodness, that scary about the sinkhole. Hope all is OK.

Love, thanks. It was scary. The neighbor was driving down the street and it opened up and the back half of her car fell in.

Yes!! She was shook up, but totally fine. Her car, however, is not. Felt so bad for her.

Yea that's awful! Glad she made it out OK, though!

When will you be testing again? A triphastic chart is a great thing and I had some cramping before my positive! FX

I will probably do an IC tomorrow and keep my frer until after AF is late. I do have some blue dye tests, but got nasty evaps last month with them so will only use them to confirm a line from another test.

hey nuthatch. rooting for you! what cycle day are you on now? I know we are right around the same spot. I tested today too and got a negative.

Lar, i am 11dpo CD 31. My fingers are crossed for you!! Is your plan the same next month? If we don't get bfp's this month, we can keep each other sane next month.

thanks! how long is your cycle usually? seems like a long cycle. I am cd28 today and 15dpo. I am still not late though because my annoying cycle is not very regular. If I do get AF, I will do ovidrel and IUI again next cycle, but I will try femara instead of clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"