10DPO Implantation or Denial?

joyfulinhope

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Yesterday morning (10DPO) I woke up with "the feeling" just knew I was out. I had ALL of my AF symptoms. I put in a tampon so that I didn't have to face the reality until later, but to my surprise - no AF! I had major cramps, dizzy/nauseous and felt VERY wet. I also had a .4 drop in my BBT that morning, which convinced me AF had arrived 4 days early.

But then I woke up today to a temp rise and all of my symptoms vanished. I've accepted the reality of AF but the hubby is still harboring hope that we may have gotten it this cycle.

What do you ladies think - is there a chance that was implantation? Honest replies welcome!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4d7f47/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

It's very possible! I started testing at 10-11dpo (depending on day of ovulation) and got a BFN... I tested again today and got another BFN, but my AF is due tomorrow, and I am showing no signs of her, but I am experiencing symptoms of pregnancy, that could also be AF symptoms, but these symptoms I've never experienced before! My nipples have been so so sensitive for about 4 days now... cramping and the "tight" feeling in my abdomen is always present.

My suggestion is to test like arounf 14-17dpo and see if you get a BFP!!! Let us know! :)

Prayers are with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->