10DPO is superdrug more sensitive than FRER?

elociN

Reaction score
Hi all
I am back to TTC (must be crazy but we decided to give it one last shot) and this month is the first one we actively tried. I am 10 dpo I had some tests lying around from last month so did a superdrug last night (with my 4th I got a bfp on frer at 10 or 11 dpo)...pretty much nothing but maybe a hint. I was curious so bought another one today and it has a very faint but visible line. I have used these recently and never got a line at all.So I am wondering. FRER is bfn though. Same urine.
Will try attaching a pic ...have tried and failed so far...but definitely there...not a frer type evap.

Just to add ...what prompted me to test...food and drink have been tasting funny and bitter for 3 days and I have gone off some food/drink I usually like. I am not symptom spotting as we are pretty relaxed (see the number of children in my signature). But youngest can feel smth was talking about babies last night

Camera not picking it up too great.
V3f068

Something is catching my eye lovely good luck x

Thank you ladies! I can see it too and I used these for 2 months now never even a hint of a line. So I am hopeful. Xxx

I tested again yesterday with FRER and boots own and nothing. Going to get more tests today. Very weird month. Usually get extreme nipple pain after ovulation but NOTHING this month and today (11 or 12 dpo) boobs hurt when ran down the stairs...no usual nipple pain though. Also things taste funny and feel a bit sick and cramping. NEVER really cramp pre-period. Have no idea wtf is going on if I am not pregnant.

How long is you cycle if u have a longer cycle then the tests may not be picking up the hormone enough. Some tests are more sensitive than others. I've been getting foot results on FRER and faint lines on cheepy. Also my FMU is rubbish I find my SMU much better for testing

How long is you cycle if u have a longer cycle then the tests may not be picking up the hormone enough. Some tests are more sensitive than others. I've been getting foot results on FRER and faint lines on cheepy. Also my FMU is rubbish I find my SMU much better for testing
My cycle used to be all over up to 35 days bus since my youngest stopped bf at 3.5 which was under 2 yrs ago it has been 28 -29 days (sometimes 26)
I always got pregnant first try so this is the first month we did not prevent so short of surprised I am not pregnant but maybe just getting too old

Update
FRER bfn superdrug and boots own a very very shadowy line. Superdrug one v thick.
Boobs started hurting suddenly last night (usually only nipples hurt and right after ovulation).
Crampy. Which I am never usually.
AF due tomorrow and tbh I wish it would just be here already and put me out of my misery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->