10dpo, positive pregnancy test but bleeding

Diddums

Mummy to DD. TTC no2
Reaction score
I’m 10dpo. Got a positive yesterday at 9dpo but been spotting heavily since 8dpo. Went to a walk in centre yesterday and GP diagnosed a UTI. I’ve been told to call my regular GP tomorrow morning and get referred to the EPU.

Today bleeding has picked up a little. I’m wearing a small pad but only maybe 1/4 filled it all day. No cramps that I can tell. My test today was darker than yesterday’s.

Anyone experienced similar? What was your outcome? Thanks xx

Attachments

• 7A5A5228-F268-4A5F-9AEC-ED65721933BE.jpg
    7A5A5228-F268-4A5F-9AEC-ED65721933BE.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 75
I’d say it’s too heavy to just be implantation? Had two days of spotting and a day of light red bleeding today x

With DS i had constant light watery bleeding from 5/6dpo right up until just before my 12wk scan & then it kinda just stopped one day, i think sometimes they implant on a vessel or something. I hope everythings ok with you as its been a couple if days since an update x

I had a scan yesterday at 3+4 weeks and they saw a gestational sac in the right place and no obvious source of bleeding. Go back in one week for a rescan. Still bleeding all day and frer is almost negative this afternoon so not feeling hopeful at all.

Thank you for sharing xxx

Oh hun i hope its just rubbish pink dye in this afternoons Frer as that happens believe me! Fx everything is ok for your next scan though :hugs:

Thank you! I really hope so!

I see you’re due a few days before me and you’re in Hampshire, not to far from me. Hope you have a lovely smooth pregnancy xx

When i had a chemical pregnancy my tests turned negative within 12 hours of the bleeding starting and my tests where darker (i would of been further along). So the fact your still getting positives is a really good sign x also when i had chemical the bleeding was really heavy more than a period x so fx its just a small bleed x some women just do in early pregnancy.

Thank you. Sadly I did end up having an early mc. Having normal period bleeding now so just waiting for it to stop.

Baby dust to you all xx

Oh im so sorry to hear that Diddums :hugs:

Fingers crossed for this cycle hun <3

Bleeding is happening because you have missed your pregnancy. So do check your pregnancy status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"