10dpo ( post d&c )

Thanks for the positivity buffy :) your right I could have o'd later . That was just what I needed to hear xx

Af is here on cd33 so not too bad :) and I'm ok with that onto this cycle and I'm feeling positive :) xx

Sorry to hear AF got you, but so happy that you are feeling optimistic about next cycle! Fingers crossed that you get your BFP soon!

What are the tests you're using? And when are you testing again?

Hey buffy af came this morning , I'm excited to try again this month and have just ordered 30 ic :) happy 12 weeks to you xx is your scan tomorrow ?

Whoops totally missed your post about Af!! Sorry. But 33 days is pretty good post D&C :flower:

No my scan isn't until the 17th so still about 6 days away. I wanted the scan on Friday, but they wouldn't do it til I was past 12 weeks. I'll be 12+5. The wait is becoming extremely hard. I want it to be here, but I'm also terrified of the scan.

Yep I pretty happy with 33days . Can't wait to hear about your scan :) it's so hard not to worry but I'm sure bubs is growing just fine xx

I really hope so. I've had no spotting or bleeding and my
Boobs and stomach have certainly grown. I am so frustrated to have to wait until Tuesday to have my scan. I have been just wanting so badly to get to 12 weeks, and here I am and I can't tell anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->