10DPO & pubic bone pain? Any ideas?

MarcsMrs

On our way to 3 under 3!!
Reaction score
Im now 10DPO & Ive got weird pain in my pubic bone, no idea why! Havent bumped it or anything & Ive never had this before. Its like a dull ache!!

Anyone have any ideas?

Also sore boobs, slight cramping & nausea.....I would test today but cant find the HPTs in the mountain on boxes as we are moving house over the weekend!!!

Any ideas on the pubic bone pain would be great though!

I have had the same, almost like a pressure or nagging. Sometimes it is a sharp pain. I am chalking it up to low cramps.
Trying not to get too excited about implantation cramping! I have had dull cramping for about 4 days straight now and am not due for my period until next week. But it could be my body regulating from birth control. We'll see, good luck!! I hope you get your BFP

No idea, but as soon personally I'd start unpacking as soon as I could after the move and would be searching for the HPTs to test.

Gonna head over to the new house after lunch so ill see if I can find them!

Yea pain is like a dull ache! Been having cramping all week too & am so tired (but that could be the stress of the move!) I will keep you girls updated

FX for BFP!

Well AF arrived yesterday evening so I guess thats what the pain is to do with :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->