10dpo...so confused. :(

grace14

Reaction score
I did a dollar tree w/fmu and although faint a second (pink!) line clearly popped up! I was so excited that my heart was pounding! I ran out to walmart and picked up a few 88cent-waited two hour and peed,but there was nada, nothing...not even a hint of a line. I don't know what to think! :(

Attachments

• 10 dpo t1.jpg
    10 dpo t1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 10dpo t2.jpg
    10dpo t2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 78
I did a dollar tree w/fmu and although faint a second (pink!) line clearly popped up! I was so excited that my heart was pounding! I ran out to walmart and picked up a few 88cent-waited two hour and peed,but there was nada, nothing...not even a hint of a line. I don't know what to think! :(

I definitely see something on the dollar store one but yeah...nothing on the walmart one. Don't give up hope, maybe 2 hours wasn't long enough to get a good build up! It's early days, maybe you don't have quite enough HCG in anything but your FMU right now. Keep testing! Fingers crossed! :)

I agree, a two hour hold on a different test may just simply not have been enough. The concentration of my urine had dramatic effects on line darkness on my early tests. Try again with fmu tomorrow or the day after and try not to worry. Good luck xxxxx :hugs:

I definitely see something on the dollar store one but yeah...nothing on the walmart one. Don't give up hope, maybe 2 hours wasn't long enough to get a good build up! It's early days, maybe you don't have quite enough HCG in anything but your FMU right now. Keep testing! Fingers crossed! :)

Thanks so much for your encouraging words! I know it's after the time frame now but I just looked back at the walmart one and now it DOES have a faint line. I would think it was just an evap but it definitely has color. I will post it in a minute. :)

I agree, a two hour hold on a different test may just simply not have been enough. The concentration of my urine had dramatic effects on line darkness on my early tests. Try again with fmu tomorrow or the day after and try not to worry. Good luck xxxxx :hugs:

I will definitely test again in the morning...Thank you!

Looking like it might be the start of something. Good luck!

Thank you ladies for you're input/encouragement! I'm holding out until tomorrow fmu...I will update then!

A little darker today! Still cautious to get my hopes up, because I've had an early miscarriage and 2 chemicals.

Attachments

• 12 dpo.jpg
    12 dpo.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 88
A little darker today! Still cautious to get my hopes up, because I've had an early miscarriage and 2 chemicals.

Looks good! Fingers crossed that this one will stick for you. :)

Looking a tad darker Hun! Good luck hope it's a sticky one for you!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->