10dpo, sore and crampy...am I out?

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!
So a couple of days ago, I posted about feeling like I had a very sore uterus...but then I was diagnosed with a UTI so I was left questioning whether the soreness was related to that or not.
Well, I was placed on a 3 day course of strong ABX, so after 3doses, the symptoms of UTI have all disappeared.
I'm still feeling sore, and I have a heavy feeling, some niggling on the right side and some incredibly mild cramps - I can feel them but they're barely there.
Do you think this could be AF? Has anybody had AF cramps so early in the LP? Tempted to POAS but I feel it's too early, and mostly, I feel like I'm already out this month.

Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing :( I've read about women who have had those symptoms and gotten a BFP and then read about women who had those same symptoms and got a BFN. I've tried to not pay attention to my symptoms anymore (but we all know how difficult that is when you really want to conceive lol) Best of luck you!!

Its all so frustrating
I dont remember ever having cramps this early, but I just might not have noticed them before. I feel quite nauseated this evening - dont wanna move off the sofa - so I think it could all just be water infection related. Yuck. Lol.
Good luck to you! Hopefully we wont have to wait much longer for our bfp's. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->