10dpo squinter?

Just because I can't stop peeing :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 80
I have problems.
Lucky I only have 8 tests left. Definitely rationing them now. Want to see so DARK lines

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 73
I'm getting concerned now because my tests aren't getting any darker :cry:in fact this morning fmu frer is lighter than my 10 and 11 dpo tests. I can't face losing this baby, it's taken so long!

This frer is definitely lighter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 58
Think these are about the same

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 33
FMU could not be your best for early testing hun. I would try again the same time you got the darkest one so far maybe? Really hoping it is just that x

Fingers crossed! Frers were terrible with progression with my last pregnancy. Also got better lines in the evening

It takes 48 hours to double hun so don't worry I know it hard but try and leave it at least a day in between testing. Good luck x

Tests are not a reliable indicator of progression. Don't compare them. My first pregnancy from 3 weeks to 16 weeks the test line all looked the same. Exactly the same color every single time. It doesn't mean that baby is not growing if the lines don't get dark. All lines means is the test is picking up HcG and you're pregnant. Yea!! Just stop peeing and comparing.

Tests are not a reliable indicator of progression. Don't compare them. My first pregnancy from 3 weeks to 16 weeks the test line all looked the same. Exactly the same color every single time. It doesn't mean that baby is not growing if the lines don't get dark. All lines means is the test is picking up HcG and you're pregnant. Yea!! Just stop peeing and comparing.

You're totally right but after 18 months is easier said than done. I need reassuring I'm still pregnant!

I have done another test :haha: and it was darker again. Plus my symptoms are getting stronger! It's all good

You're totally right but after 18 months is easier said than done. I need reassuring I'm still pregnant!

I have done another test :haha: and it was darker again. Plus my symptoms are getting stronger! It's all good
I totally peed on tests till after I could feel my first one move. Lol. I get it. All I mean is as long as there's a second line, your good. Urine concentration can fluctuate during the day and those tests are set for only so much HcG before they don't really work right anymore. Enjoy!!

Glad to know I'm not the only one peeling on sticks to keep myself somewhat sane...

Period now officially late and to top it off I consider this officially pregnant!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 33
Yippee!!!! Congrats on being officially preggo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->