cd17 - high on cbfm (bd am)
Cd18 - peak on cbfm (bd am & pm)
Cd19 - peak on cbfm (bd pm)
1dpo - Cd 20 - high on cbfm
2dpo
3dpo
4dpo
5dpo - creamy ewcm, got sick after eating
6dpo - ecwm, loose bm (unusual for me), really hot face and hands, vivid dream about preg friend
7dpo - creamy cm, loose bm again! Sore boobs, sore back, hot again
8dpo - ewcm, cramps, feel like I need to clear my throat, sore boobs, hot again, really tired
9dpo - creamy cm, chest infection... boo!!! Runny and then stuffy nose, cramps, hot again
10dpo - woke up feeling like af was here - cramps! Chest infection, creamy cm, sore armpit and boobs, boobs feel really heavy.

Moan: I have a preg friend who is really getting on my nerves!! She looked at my phone months ago without my consent and saw I was looking for things relating to ttc and hey presto she's now four months and seems to constantly rub it in my face. However that's not what's getting on my nerves. What is really getting to me is the fact she's still smoking over 20 cigs a day and shows no sign in stopping. She did it with her first child who was born with a few probs and constantly seems to be ill - hence my chest infection:growlmad: I feel sooo sorry for their lo can be a nightmare but no wonder! Lo has had a cough for months and yet they still smoke in the house :nope:

Question: has anyone ever had ewcm in the tww and got their bfp? Also what do you think my chances are of getting my bfp looking at when me and oh bd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->