• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10dpo & symptoms

Klandagi

Reaction score
Barely tried this month since I was competing in a pageant the weekend I ovulated.

we BDed twice 3-4 days before projected OV date so I'm not especially hopeful - but there are interesting "symptoms". I only started noticing on 8dpo because i'd checked out of this cycle already.

8dpo - niggling to sharp pains left side of lower abdomen. Tired. Thought AF had started early only to find a HUGE glob of ewcm/creamy when I wiped. Checked cervix to find it medium, super super soft, and tightly closed. Slightly scratchy throat, dry cough upon waking. Cold sore in corner of mouth (WTF?! I NEVER get these!)

9dpo - super sleepy. Slept from 10pm to 1pm. Scratchy throat upon waking persists. Weird CM still there, less of it. Waning appetite. Very heavy/full tatas upon bra removal, noticed lack of usual post-ovulatory breast pain and later than usual swelling.

10dpo - nausea after eating two cookies for breakfast. Scratchy throat persists with no other cold symptoms. Fuller face, acne spots on nose. Coldsore gone (TAKE THAT MUTANT! My remedy is da bomb.com!) , very wet "down there", lots of saliva, light cramping on left. Elevated libido.

Today isn't over yet either. We shall see what the rest of the day, and week, brings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"