10dpo tomorrow morning

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
:thumbup: is it to early still to test.. i tested afternoon of 8dpo and it was bfn people said to wait and test because it was to early... any one got advice?? xx:flower::flower:

I am also going to be 10DPO tomorrow. I am an impatient one and tested yesterday and today and got BFN!!! Everyone is saying that it is to early, I have a hard time believing it, I just keep thinking that ok I'm not pregnant for the 50 millionth time again. We have been trying for almost 2 years now and this was my last month of fertility meds. I know exactly how you feel. We can go thru it together!!. It sucks so bad, I have been having symptoms as well, like increased CM, cramping my ovaries, sore(.)(.) and lower back pain, I am so starting to think it is all in my head... :wacko:

sure hun id like that :) been tryin to concieve myself for since april :) iv had to m/cs !! it so so sucks it hard work ttc :) be worth it wen we get out :bfp: x

Sorry to hear bout mc's. I have 2 test, and i think I will wait till sunday again to test. I don't want the thought of getting another BFN!!! I wish I could just wait till the 23rd, but If we were preg. we would for sure get a BFP on Sunday.

i think so but im unsure my chart had a dip on 5dpo under cover line but shot backup again .. only got ic tests cus it costing a fortune with all the tests lol xx

I am 10DPO now and am waiting to test, I want to test Christmas Eve (I may need the alcohol if I don't get a BFP....)
I have this constant tired feeling, the sort where you feel a bit sick because you're so tired but I have slept alot so I should not be tired....

I am 10dpo and I just tested then with a BFN! I think I may have tested too early though. I didn't want to test this early but I gave in.

I am 11dpo, AMP due in 3 days time - (28 day cycle). I have light cramps and basal temp dropped on day 23.
But now it has pleateaued and it is not as low as preovulation.

But I am sure this is just my normal cycle. I am praying maybe though that the AMP will stay well away but it feels unlikely.

Good luck ladies, try to hold out a little longer. My FF friend says to test 18 days after OV as it is unable to predict my lutual phase! No way will I be waiting that long. But I guess it is called the 2ww and not the 9 day wait! lol

Hi i was 10dpo yesterday and i got what i thought was very very faint but it was neg. Tested this morning with FMU im 11 DPO and it was neg too!
Still to early im guessing? Even with a Superdrug one?

When I got BFP I didn't get + result until 1 day after AF was due so I guess that would have been around 15 DPO and even then the line was sooooo faint on FRER in fact I wrote it off as a negative went away for the night for DH's birthday when I got home the next day I had left test on the side of bath. I went to loo and just picked up the test to throw it out and there was a line!! SOOOOOOOO faint though. I ran and did another test and I got another BFP. I am a POAS addict though and last cycle I started testing with internet cheapies at 8 DPO!! hahaha. Going to try to hold out till NYE this time then I will be 14 DPO

hi i am 9dpo today & due on Christmas Eve....havent got any syptoms what so ever....but im trying to stay positive as i didnt have any when i preg with my daughter 4 & a half years ago either! Ive wasted so much money doing tests b4 my af is due ( been ttc for 17 mths this time ) so im def not going to test til Christmas eve/day. Good luck everyone!! Lets see how many of us are lucky this mth hey!! xx

Hi I am 9dpo, AF due Xmas eve, I think I have a few symptoms but more likely they are in my head. I was getting a bit of cm but nothing today, I have been crampy, boobs feel hot, not sore, maybe nips feel alittle tender. Felt tired, cant sleep, weeing in the night. Since last night a horrid metal taste in mouth and I feel thirsty. I cant get rid of the taste its minging!! I have also had a really hot face the last couple of days. The only symptom today is the taste and thirst, oh and feeling hungary. I tested today BFN, feel unhopeful, I just feel out, as I dont have many symptoms anymore.

Good luck everyone, and tons of babydust. xxxx

Now 12dpo/ day 27. I woke up at 4am at took my basal temp- it was very low. I woke again at 8.30 at it was 37 degrees/98.6- well above cover line. I really want to discard the 4am one!!
I dont feel like I am about to bleed which is weird this late in my cycle. I do have ever so mild cramps though. CM is dry. No other symptoms - other then larger breasts but this is normal for me before period.
I am so scared to even feel a hint of hope.
xxxx

Now 12dpo/ day 27. I woke up at 4am at took my basal temp- it was very low. I woke again at 8.30 at it was 37 degrees/98.6- well above cover line. I really want to discard the 4am one!!
I dont feel like I am about to bleed which is weird this late in my cycle. I do have ever so mild cramps though. CM is dry. No other symptoms - other then larger breasts but this is normal for me before period.
I am so scared to even feel a hint of hope.
xxxx

Fingers crossed hun, mild cramps are common in early pregnancy, I had them both with my other 2. CM also can vary from woman to woman, my BF's CM didnt kick in until about 5 weeks. Have you POAS yet? Also hun where are you from your username is similar to a town near me? Take care xxx

I live in Hitchin- I tried multiple other user names which were in use before coming up with this one! lol
No POAS yet- I would wait till I was late before I did that. I am not feeling confident yet. Will post something tomorrow if still no signs of AMP.
:)

I live in Hitchin- I tried multiple other user names which were in use before coming up with this one! lol
No POAS yet- I would wait till I was late before I did that. I am not feeling confident yet. Will post something tomorrow if still no signs of AMP.
:)
Wow I am in Letchworth!!!!!lol!! I just done a FRER, nothing, I feel really out. Fingers crossed for us both xxx

Day 28 /13 dpo. Still no bleeding and also no sign of the discharge which I often get pre day 1. On and off cramps over night but not enough to need ibuprofen- normally I practically overdose on it the pain can be so unbearable. My skin is also clear - I normally have a large spot around this time but nothing today.
BBT above cover line - 36.8 degrees.
I do not intend to POAS till at least Wednesday as my cycle is occasionally >28 days
I am sure bleeding will come tomorrow though!!!

I am not feeling hopeful at all. Hitchinite your symptoms sound promising but not sure what your temps mean as I dont do that. Is it hard to temp? Do you have to test at the same time everyday before you get up?Fingers crossed oh and BFN on FRER today. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->