10DPO TTC Pregnancy Test Pics

EllieTTC

Reaction score
Alright so I am going crazy analyzing these tests! Af is due in 5 days and I am having a hard time staying patient. BFN since 6DPO but I took a test today and see either an Evap line or a faint line. I don't prefer the blue tests because it's sooo hard to see! The top pic is where I see the line and the bottom is from a day ago where I see no line. Let me know what you think. Fingers crossed this is my sticky baby so I don't go mad doing this next month. I think it's just an evap line but it's so hard to tell. I will keep updating!

Attachments

• IMG_1174.jpg
    IMG_1174.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 50
Forgot to mention I have all the signs I did last time! I have been waking up every night to use bathroom and have to go twice as much as I normally do and I am drinking the same amount as usual. I'm napping more often and get tired easily! I'm a bit dizzy and feeling aversions to certain foods and lightly queezy. Body and breasts are sore and getting cramps (that could be due to AF in 5 days though). I will post more pics as we go!

I'm not really seeing a line at the moment but good luck! Hope you get your bfp very soon.

I do see what you're seeing, but I would get a more reliable test and test again tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your helpful responces and good luck wishes! I decided to skip the tests and wait till Saturday till AF is due to make sure I don't stress myself out. Since I tend to test positive late I think I won't get any conclusive answers till then. I will keep this thread updated and I'm excited to start this journey! If anyone has any suggestions for their favorite and most sensitive pregnancy tests for Saturday let me know <3 <3

I think I see something faint but I'm not 100% sure. Good luck :flower:

Good luck I poas with the same test so I know what u mean. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"