10dpo...very faint line?

Linzz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just hoping for opinions as I'm going cross-eyed! Today I am approximately 10dpo, I couldn't hold off and bought a test on my way home from work. I thought there's no way it'll show up anything but I'll just do it anyway. I am about 4 or 5 days before AF shows up and this wasn't my first wee wee of the day :)

Would be grateful for anyone's opinion!

A little back story to my circumstances... my husband died nearly 2 years ago, we had one wee boy together who is now 4, it was a really sudden death so I thought that was it for me (I'd been desperate for a second child). Amazingly I met someone else who I am moving in with after Christmas. He's 41 with no kids and I'm 35 so we both want this!

xxx

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 76
I definitely see a line!! Looks like an early BFP. :happydance:

Eeeeeeek!! It went like that after about 4 minutes. I'm never going to sleep tonight xxx

I see it! It looks like the start of a BFP. Good luck! :)

Looks like a positive to me too :)
So sorry to read about your husband, but it's good you have found happiness again <3

Gutted this morning, did the same brand of test again and no line &#55357;&#56866;&#55357;&#56866;&#55357;&#56866;don't understand xxx

The first one was a little on the thin side, like maybe it could have been an evap? But it's also possible you have better SMU than FMU. I'd get some pink dye tests and try again :)

The first one was a little on the thin side, like maybe it could have been an evap? But it's also possible you have better SMU than FMU. I'd get some pink dye tests and try again :)

Thank you, I'm going to leave it a few days then try another test. It's driving me crazy. Having lots of cramping today, don't usually experience much cramping before AF appears (get a lot more when she arrives) so hoping it's a wee sign. Also have felt really sick the past couple of days. I hate this wait!!! The first one was very thin, but it was definitely blue in colour and appeared within a few mins of taking it so I'm not sure if it would be an evap line or not. Not been hearing very good things about those clear blue tests, though! Xxx

Was also reading about some women having better luck in the afternoon than the morning urine, hoping that's true for me!

I tested better with afternoon urine. Good luck :)

I tested better with afternoon urine. Good luck :)

Ooh that's reassuring!! I tested really early AM (4am) as my 4 year old woke me up, wondering if that would be as strong anyway? There was the faintest of lines on it (wouldn't show up in a pic)

I've personally had a bad experience with CB it gave me a false positive I had my hopes up high I would say try a pink dye test. Good look as it could be the start of your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->