10dpo..vvvfl

Alligator

Reaction score
Hi all!

I've posted these in my journal but I thought I would show you gals. This is FMU this AM at like...5:20am because I had an early work event, so the light is piss poor and also, I was sleepy taking the photos. Don't you find the test is so much clearer to read in person then photographs terribly?!

Anyway - would appreciate some eyes on this, am I going crazy or is it there? Still early? I haven't even had a period since my MC last month so I am super anxious it might not even be real, be leftover from the MC (this is doubtful as I've had A LOT of negative tests since then)...overall I am super anxious.

I also have the same sore boobs I had with my pregnancy (super achy and tender) and had some pink'ish CM today (it's been creamy/white for a few days now).

TIA!!

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 89
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 89
Sorry the photos are crappy...I swear it's there in real life (and looks better on my phone camera than a computer!)

Thank you!!! I just took another test just now. Midday, but looks darker to me. Going crazy over her LOL!

Attachments

• IMG_2680.jpg
    IMG_2680.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2679.jpg
    IMG_2679.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2681.jpg
    IMG_2681.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 62
Thanks mnelson!! Hoping it's my rainbow and not residual... it's been nearly 5 weeks since my d&c and I've gotten positive ovulation tests, a temp spike AND I've had negative tests for 2.5 weeks now on ICs. I think it's my brain trying to make excuses because I'm anxious and scared. It seems so unlikely to be from the MC (my levels started dropping July 20 when we found out so it's been a month and a half!)

Thanks Bella!! Going to keep testing and update tomorrow! Xx

I see it Alligator!! And the second test looks a bit darker than the first, so I wouldn't think it was residual still.

I have everything crossed for you :D

I see those quite clearly! Congratulations :)

Thanks everyone! So confused as my test this AM was lighter, again. What a roller coaster this is? I'll test again tonight or maybe tomorrow and see. Now I'm paranoid again it's residual. Or even a chemical. Thanks for the support ladies you're all the best! Xx

I can't see it being residual if you have had negative tests before this

Agreed - but I only used ICs not FRER (because I'm not made of money to be peeing on expensive tests tracking my lowering levels haha). So my brain is wondering if that's it? Driving myself crazy. Thank you cupcake!

Well girls the saga continues. SMU and a pretty clear positive. This makes no sense! Why so faint on FMU but SMU (almost a 3 hour hold), pops up! This photo was taken at like 3.5 minutes too, well within the time frame. What do you guys think...BFP or my body messing with me? 11dpo.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 26
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 24
That's an LH testing strip and not an HCG. Did you mean to use an opk?
This is why you are seeing a difference from the hCG ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->