10dpo..vvvfl

OOPS haha posted wrong photos...here are the correct ones (those are clearly OPKs ha).

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 58
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 52
Definitely there, you need to give it a day or two to see if you're getting progression. FX!!

i definitely see it too!! get a digi ready for the next day or so :) x

Thanks girls!! The up/down and back/forth is killing me. So hoping it's a new preg and not residual.

I doubt it's residual if you have had negative tests before this, as I said. I think it would be highly unlikely. What were the sensitivity of the tests which were negative? I can see the line clearly

They were easy@home brand of ICs I bought off Amazon. 25miu. So, quite low. My first negative on that (of many) was aug 18. Nearly 3 weeks ago. I got positive opk aug 25 and 26am, confirmed with temp spike Aug 27.

I must seem so ridiculous to all of you being so paranoid! Thanks for your help and answers and reassurance. I agree that it would be highly unlikely, with negative tests for weeks to test positive. I read that FRER can pick up 6.5miu so that has me nervous, is all! Surely my levels would have dropped from below 25 (I got a negative test so must have been under that) to at least below 6.5 in nearly 3 weeks? And I O'd!

I see it alligator! Hope its a sticky bean

If you had negative tests 3 weeks ago I'd say this is a new pregnancy!! Hopefully your test will be darker in the morning xx

I would think your levels would have dropped within that time. The curved FRER are said to be 6.5mIU but the flat FRER are meant to be 12.5mIU (at least the UK FRER is anyway). Can you try a 25mIU of the same brand you were getting negatives on before? Perhaps if you see lines on those it would help reassure you

Thank you happycupcake! I am in Canada so I imagine same as UK, we don't have the curved ones!! I've heard those are bad, anyway.

I've tried some of those same tests and gotten one faint positive when I was super dehydrated after a workout and some shadows, maybe.. but no clear positive, hence my crazy anxiety!!

I agree that it's likely my levels have dropped. Seems crazy not to!

Thanks for your help! You must think I'm losing it lol

I don't think you're losing it! It's hard I know. It wasn't long ago that I had positive tests then af arrived but I continued to get positive tests afterwards which I haven't experienced before so I kept testing until they were negative and also had a beta done. It made me so paranoid, particularly about ectopic pregnancy and it was incredibly frustrating, and actually really depressing because they were still there but I knew it wasn't happening. It does drive you crazy, but you're not crazy and it's completely natural to worry.
But, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I think the fact you have also seen faint lines on those other tests is also a positive sign. Have you tried more recently? I honestly can't see this being anything but a new pregnancy

I see the line, and it seems a bit darker on your test from yesterday.

Good luck, Alligator. Hope all goes well :)

Thank you agcam!

And thanks happycupcake! It is good to know it's not just me. I took an IC this am and feel like I see a shadow but really, it looks mostly bfn. My FRER this am is darker than yesterday's FMU but not as dark as my SMU from yesterday. I'm thinking now it may just be leftover, with all the up/down? I just don't know yet. Wish I had the strength to just wait a few more days for AF to come (or not).

With my pregnancy I had my positive at 12dpo, later in the afternoon. I'm 12dpo today so we'll see! I have a crazy day at work and work an event tonight so may not have time to test again and I used my last FRER, unless I buy more!

I'm so sorry for your experience too happycupcake. It sounds so frustrating... ugh!

Thanks gals. A bit of heavier pink/red spotting (still light but heavier than yesterday) and I'm having some cramping so I think AF may be on her way. Could have been a chemical or could have been leftover hormones...who knows. Test this AM still showed faint positive...darker than FMU yesterday but lighter than SMU yesterday. What a mess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->