10dpo what are my chances?

princess2406

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys💙
Reaction score
I'm driving myself crazy, this is our 1st month trying for baby number 2. When I say trying I'm not temping or anything but I do know when I ovulate. I'm 10dpo today and I promised myself from the beginning that a, I wouldn't symptom spot and b, I wouldn't test early. Failed already on the ss :haha: Sore boobs, cramping, pulling feeling inside, nausea, extreme tiredness and bleeding gums. My oh has just told me to buy a test I think because he's probably fed up of listening to me lol, he would rather wait to see if af shows. I keep telling myself that if I test early I'll just get a bfn so really don't know what to do! Going crazy!!:wacko::haha:

Wow no responses, never mind! Bought a frer but still trying to hold out.

We have been ttc #2 for years.
My 1st pregnancy unfortunately ended around 18 weeks-- which is how we found out I have an incompetent cervix. With our son, I carried him to 38 weeks on complete bed rest for 7months and 3weeks with a cerclauge at 13 weeks. So thankful to the good Lord above for our tremendous blessing who is now 8! When he was 3&1/2 I miscarried at 8-10weeks. Then a couple years ago I had a chemical pregnancy and early this year had another early miscarriage.
My doctor has had me on clomid. This cycle will probably be the last cycle he will give it to me. I just took a wondfo hpt this morning at 11dpo and bfn!:( I'm hoping it's just too early, but I have always been able to get a positive by now. I don't really have any symptoms like I have in the past with all my other pregnancies, so it's not looking up!:-/
I really hope you get your bfp!

:flower: Thankyou for replying :flower:

So sorry to hear of your loss.

I just caved and did a frer and bfn. I know it's early but I do feel as though I'm out now.

Fxd for you and good luck!

hey hunny! Firstly, im totally with you on never getting any responses....ive had no end of threads go unanswered...this site isnt as it used to be.... Anyway...i try to get on and help when/where i can :thumbup:

Sorry you got a bfn but please dont rule it out just yet, i got bfns at 10dpo with both my pregs and were bfps on 11dpo! :thumbup: when are you due on? Im 9dpo at the min and my lps are usually only 10days (sometimes 8) so rather on the short side. I would test again tomorrow with fmu :thumbup:
Your symptoms sound good too :thumbup: i will be checking in! :dance: xxx

Thanks hun for stopping by :)

I've not had any pg symptoms today that's why I think I'm probably out but af due weds, I can be a day early so Tuesday. I'll only test again now if af dosent show, fxd if not I'll update here straight away!

ooh you are good waiting until then to test again! My temp dropped today and was convinced af was going to come but i did an ic anyway :blush: bfn which was expected, but still no af...yet...she has a habit of dropping in without warning :growlmad: xx

How many dpo are you hun? I see your chart but they make no sense to me lol x

Hi Ladies... I'm 11dpo today, no symptoms and tested this AM with FR and got a BFN ... :( I also feel as I am out since I have no symptoms. I had a misscarrige earlier this year @ 9 weeks. I tested early and got my BFP around 10dpo and had a ton of symptoms. Will test again this Sunday .. AF is due Monday.

Hope is all I have until the witch arrives...

and I'll be following up on you princess.. hope you get a BFP here soon!

Hi nflores, thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear of your loss hun.

It's so frustrating I hate this 2ww. Fxd af dosent show mon, will you test again before then of wait it out? x

How many dpo are you hun? I see your chart but they make no sense to me lol x

lol, im 9dpo, 10 tomorrow, so af will come tomorrow/sunday giving me a 9/10 day lp... Hoping my dip today was implantation and that my body can hold out long enough to let it implant....although im not having many symptoms.....although i didnt last time either....we'll see in the morning.... Xx

Hi, I am new here and I am also 10dpo today :) I found a stat today that said there is about a 26% chance of a pregnant woman getting a positive hpt and about a 32% chance of a false negative around 10dpo. It was called countdowntopregnancy.com I think ;)

Bad odds, but still super tempting, right?

Oops.. Didn't see that you already tested... Sorry. Try again in a few days good luck for your BFP!

Hi all I only become a member today as getting really frustrated with ttc!! I am 10dpo and tested everyday since 6dpo and all bfn. This is baby no:5 we are trying to concieve but I am newly wed and only have one daughter with hubby! I have my period 10 days late last month starting on 14th July and nothing since. Did ov strips and was positive on cycle day 17 (31st July)and did the deed all the time and I am now cycle day 28. As my period was late I am assuming I will have a 34 day cycle this month which is average to my previous. Sorry for ranting but really hoping that I will get my bfp very soon. Good luck all for seeing the + sign it can be so hard wail urging it out! I hope af does not show in the few days :-(

hey :wave: good luck on your ttc journey! It can all get very frustrating! Im 11dpo now and the post started is possibly 12dpo but i dont know if she has tested or whether af has come or not? I got a bfn this morning but im still in it for this cycle so we'll see... Xx

Hey, I know how feel re no response had the same myself a couple of times, glad people are answering now:) I'm 10 dpo and have a ton of negative tests inc a Superdrug Early one yest but I did read the most common day to implant is 9 dpo so who knows! Xxxxx
Good luck everyone waiting:) xxxx

Hi ladies I'm still holding out I'm 12dpo, don't feel pg but don't to feel as though af is on her way either arggghhh!!!

Good luck everyone sounds as though were all about the same dpo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"