10dpo what are my chances?

Hi ladies I'm still holding out I'm 12dpo, don't feel pg but don't to feel as though af is on her way either arggghhh!!!

Good luck everyone sounds as though were all about the same dpo xxx

im the same!! Im 12dpo today, no af, no bfp! But my lps are isually only 8-10days, ive never got to 12dpo unless ive been pregnant! :shrug:

I tested positive today 10 dpo! Xxxxx

wooo congratulations oasis!! :dance: :wohoo::headspin: xxxxx

Thanks Live now I just need it to stick!!! Xxxxfingers crossed for you! X

crossing everything for you! Ive just tested, im sure i see something....
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=302334
My last pregnancy was a loss, i really really really want this to be it for me! Xx

I'm sure I see a faint line too! Fxd this is your BFP x

I saw your post on another thread Oasis! Congrats again! x

Thank you Princess, when are you testing again? Xx
Live I see the line I voted positive! Xx

Af is officially due wednesday but it's normal for me to be 1-2 days early so I'm expecting anytime from now hopefully not! I will test wednesday if no show by then x

Thank you ladies,lets see hey!! Loads of ewcm today, iv had to put a panty liner in as im going out soon. Lol. Fingers crossed for us all x

I too know how it feels to post and have no one reply. Af is due for me on Wednesday too (I think). I had a loss in jan and cycles took ages to get back to normal. Past 5 cycle lengths have been 29, 28, 28, 27, 26 days long. That's why I'm not so sure when to expect af this month. I'm currently on CD 27! Stopped temping before I ov'd so don't know exact day. I've had a few cramps last couple days and sore boobs but this is normal for af. I usually spot before hand and so far I've nothing. Running to bathroom every hour to check. But all I have is creamy CM.
Congrats to those with BFPs!
Princess I'll check in again to see how you are getting on. Fingers crossed!

Ps: my ticker is wrong as it continued from last month but it was a 26 day cycle and I haven't got round to changing it. On CD27 today

Hi goldenpup fxd for you! When will you be testing?

Sorry to hear of your loss too x

I'm thinking Wednesday if af doesn't show. Maybe well both get good news.
Thanks, it was tough but I'm in a happy place again. X

Princess, I got a BFP with my son at 10 dpo, and when I was trying this time around for the next baby I was sure that I would get a positive at 10 dpo again--NOPE. I didn't get my BFP until 14 dpo. 14-15 dpo are the most common, so don't lose hope.

Congrats calm! Thanks hopefully will be the same for me on Wednesday x

Hi princess
Did you test today?
I caved yesterday and it was BFN!!! Did it at 7.30pm.
Still no sign of AF showing. I hate the smell of things and boobs are still sore. Looks like it'll just be a longer cycle for me.

Hi goldenpup, af arrived yesterday so onto the next month for me! Fxd for you, when do you plan to test again? x

(hugs) to you princess ... AF started for me on Monday.
Hopefully this cycle is ours ;)

Oasis.. congrats on your BFP!!!! :)

Thanks nflores sending hugs to you too, it's shite! x

That's crap. I know how you feel when that WITCH arrives! Everyone around me is having babies and I get the qus all the time about when an I going to have one. Af just reminds me that yet again I don't have what I want. People can be very insentive at times.
I don't know when I'll test again. I have always kept track of my cycles even before ttc so my cycle has ranged from 23-29 days with a random 32 day in there. If possible I'll hold out til day 33. I'll know by then hopefully one way or the other. A negative test just brings me down. I've just been in bad form since seeing it yesterday.
I hope you get your BFP in the very near future. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->