10DPO.. what kind of CM is this? (Warning:TMI)

Ad0rkkable

Reaction score
Just wondering what type of CM this could be at 10DPO... is it promising? (Hope image attaches)

IMG_0511.jpg

That's what I was thinking. Just confused because it's after ovulation and I know I definitely O'd because of my chart. Just hoping that it is a good sign and not just the beginnings of AF....

I had a ridiculous amount of ewcm last cycle but af turned up. Learnt to really not look into anything now as I've experienced everything Under the sun. The only month I didn't think I was pregnant I wa (but ended in chemical pregnancy). Fingers crossed it's a good sign for you x

I had a ridiculous amount of ewcm last cycle but af turned up. Learnt to really not look into anything now as I've experienced everything Under the sun. The only month I didn't think I was pregnant I wa (but ended in chemical pregnancy). Fingers crossed it's a good sign for you x

It ended up being a good sign for me!!! I'm late for my period and got my BFP!!! Thank you!!! So sorry to hear about your loss. I don't know much about chemical pregnancies how do you know if your having/had one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->