10dpo

Nex

Reaction score
I am 10dpo and so tempted to test but I told myself wait at least until 2 days before my period is supposed to start which will be Thursday, so not too far away! I have loads of what I think would be positive symptoms but I also have two questions

Firstly-my cm is stretchy and clear, and has been since I O'd, is this normal? It's never been like that so that could be a good sign, maybe?
Secondly- my SO keeps telling me (2 days now) that I feel 'tighter' down there when we're DTD. Has anyone else had this happen and result in a BFP?

Just wondering if anyone has any insight on these two things!

Thanks,
Nex xx

I am at 8 dpo and m also just waiting for my due date which is 4th oct...
but I have no symptoms...clear strechy are the fertile mucus..If its present then m not sure its bieng a sign or not ...but then if ur preg Ive heard that cervix do feel tight and its hard to have sex..during tht time..
so just wish u all the luck hope its the BFP!! Fxed fr both f us!! when are u testing btw?

10 dpo is too early! Don't do it to yourself! I tested too early this cycle and now I'm so afraid to test again, though I'm 16 dpo!

u got to test now babytry cuz ur 16 dpo and the result should come by now..

I am also 10DPO (possibly 11DPO)
I too am having what I'm hoping to be positive symptoms, although I tested today and BFN
But possibly too early?
AF is due 7th so trying to put off testing again until at least 6th.

FX for you that those a good signs and you get your BFP :)

Hey guys. We've had a lot going on so I am only now able to respond. Today I've been having this burning sensation on the right side below my belly button- never had this, hopefully it's good!

I plan on testing either tomorrow or friday-not sure which to do, maybe I'll wait until AF is supposed to make her visit (Saturday).

Pearly I was confused with the CM too but it seems as if it is not there today. How are you feeling?

Babytry, you need to test! 16 DPO? I don't think I could have waited that long!

Lii, I've been readying that 12+ is a good test time. I have also heard of some not getting their BFP until 15DPO!

FX'd for all of you! I hope it's your month!

Hey Nex,

I am feeling good no sign of AF yet and a good temp rise today so lets c..my AF is due day after so still I am planning to check on Sunday...along wiht my hubby unless the witch rears her ugly head..which i really hope it doesnt..:praying!!

Ur Af is due on sat so why dont u too test on Sun??lets be tester buddy :D

Hope this is the month for us ..GL and Lots f baby dust to u too!!

:thumbup: Glad to hear all is feeling well for you! :) I hope this is your, well all of our, month!!!

My SO goes out of town on Saturday until Monday, so that won't work for me. I can wait until Monday though assuming she doesn't show up on Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->