10dpo

firstbaby9573

Reaction score
Hi girls just wanted to write what is in my head to people I don't Know if that's ok, my friends don't understand the ttc journey lol.

I'm 10dpo, I have only the one tube after an ectopic exactly 2 yrs ago this month. Since then I have been trying n trying to no avail, iv only ever had one blood test saying I ovulated out of about 7 which was June this year. So I have no idea if I ovulate once a year, twice, randomly etc. I just know it's not every other month.

This month after not doing so for ages I started using opk again, so I know when I ovulated and Dtd in the 5 days leading up to ov day, including the night before(oh was away ov day)
Since then-symptoms galore!

Not much 1-5dpo just headaches really
6dpo- sharp stabbing pains to the right side followedby cramps randomly through the day. Since then iv had frequent Weeing, headaches, increases cervical fluid which has now decreased.
Back ache neck ache breast soreness tired (napping I. The day) but restless to .
(I slept through hearing my lodgers getting. Up for work outside my room etc which I NEVER do-I always hear them )
Dizzy spells
Constipation
Slightly short tempered

And for some reason my hair keeps getting. Really greasy like the same day I wash it
Nausea but eating more- to the point of being so bloated I feel sick again lol

All sounds pretty good to me, did. A hpt yesterday which was negative

Any thoughts

If I'm not preg this month then what the hell?
Anyone had similar and what was the result? Xx

Ps I had all bloods test and an ultrasound results are fine, also had a Hsg X-ray exam which was also fine on the remaining tube, I'm due to go bk to the hosp to discuss results and see what's next in October.
Hopefully I wot. Have to

Just wanted to say good luck :) That all sounds like good signs. Fingers crossed for you. I actually have all the symptoms you listed and I am 12dpo. I got BFN with a cheapie. I will test again tomorrow and let you know how it goes. What kind of test did you use?

Hi noodle thanks for replying good luck to you as well! When is af due mines Monday/Tuesday next week

Iv just peed 3 times in 45 mins
I used and early bird swift-I think it's from tesco and it's ment to be used from day of the period- but I couldn't wait any longer haha

I dotn get paid till Monday though so can't test again yet anyways even though I'm desperate to

I really hope I am this month as it was 2 years ago exactly since I was last preg.. I'd have the same due date as before- also the other halves birthday!

***************************UPDATE**********************

11dpo POSITIVE PREGNANCY test confirmed t the hospital on their machine thingy yayyyyyyyyy

finally after 2 yrs of trying :)))))))))))))))

OMG congrats!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

I tested this morning and BFN again.

Thanks everyone soooo chuffed!
Hoe many do r u noodle, mine was negative at 9 but pos at 11- not much in it xxx

Congratulations! I love the happy endings :)

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thanks guys am so chuffed.still :)

just had a phone call from sister in law who turns out is having her second baby THE EXACT SAME DAY as me! What r the chances

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->