• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10mIU pregnancy tests.. accurate?

b0obearx0

Reaction score
Hey ladies I recently bought online 10mIU pregnancy test strips, I was wondering how accurate they are? And how soon can I test?

Okay.. I'm so anxious to test because I have a strong gut feeling this is my month, tomorrow I will be 7 dpo so I don't have much more of a wait!

On those tests I got a WHITE line on 8dpo..a VERY faint line 9dpo and a nice line where I didn't have to squint on 10dpo. Best of luck :)

These tests didnt work at all for me, i used a first response and one of these tests at 10dpo at got a neg on the cheapy and a clear positive on the first response. This carried on untill after AF was due x

i started testing from 8dpo with thema and got the faintest line ever but it came up within 8 mins so i had a feeling it was a positive best line was at 11dpo but i did a first responce 10dpo and got a real good line i would say there the best :) gl xxxx

i started testing at 10DPO withthem got a very faint pos on 12dpo so did another 3 :rofl: convinced they were all evap lines so bought a cb digi and nope I was 1-2 weeks lol! Took another cheapie today and the line is a bit darker and AF was due tomorrow so just hping she continues to stay away xx

Have been for me both times and at 10dpo x

I got mine on one 5 days before AF was due. You only get really faint lines though until after AF is late so dont be worried if your bfp isnt super dark straight away xx

I didn't get a positive until Sunday when I believe I was roughly 8 weeks- I was 30 days late for a 43 day cycle!- using a first response! When I tested with a 10mIU at 13 dpo it came up negative! I think it just depends on your body hon and how it deals with the hormone so if you don't get a bfp straight away but AF doesn't show then don't lose hope, just wait a bit longer! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

i used these and got faint possitive 4 days before missed period!

I got my positive on these 7 days before my AF was due!! so it was 11 dpo for me as my cycles are 30 days roughly.

I got a super-squinter barely there line on these @ 10DPO which made me immediately retest with a FRER (nice clear line) and a Clearblue digi (pregnant 1-2) which are both 25ml/iu!!!!!!

And yes, they take AGES to get dark

I think the benefit of them, is that you don't use the expensive tests willy-nilly, so good for economy!! But I feel you'd always need to confirm with a different brand

They are a load of crap. They never came positive for me, even when a 25 ml/iu did.

i got my bfp 6 days before af due with a 10mui superdrug test

These didn't work for me that early. Not until two days before period was due, and even then it was the faintest of faint lines. But I had a feeling and I had an awful cold so forced myself to go into town to get a FRER because I knew I couldn't take anything for my cold if I was pregnant. The line on the FRER came up very quickly but even a week after my period the 10miu cheapie one's were still faint...I think it just depends on which ones you get.

All I'm saying is don't think you're out if it doesn't come up positive at first! Good Luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"