10piui & 11dp trigger. Faint line?

Thanks so much y’all! I feel like I couldn’t see anything at 6am this morning and am feeling so hopeless! Yesterday I felt positive. THis is such an emotional rollerscoaster. I don’t know why but today I feel like it is never going to happen and I’m making it all up in my head. I feel nuts. Thank y’all for inserting positivity and making me feel not alone. And like my eyes aren’t playing tricks on me! I’m going to test in the morning and I will definitely update then. I am so hoping it gets darker. I NEED it to get darker.

I see it!,

Its been many years since I did IVF but if I remember correctly I tested out my trigger shot and it was gone by day 6/7 possibly 8, I have my fingers and toes crossed this is your bfp!. X

Thanks everyone! I just want to keep testing every time I have to pee! Haha.

Well it is 2:30 pm and I couldn’t resist and tested with another of those “ bfp brand” from fair haven. I don’t see anything on this test really. I am going mad.

Attachments

• 26061E12-F6D3-4E9E-8535-93AEA6F1C78D.jpg
    26061E12-F6D3-4E9E-8535-93AEA6F1C78D.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 42
This is my fmu test at 12dpiui. I feel like nothing is really happening and all my “symptoms” seem to have gone. I feel like I’m out. It seems like it should be getting darker by now.

Attachments

• 7BC2F49D-6B95-481C-A077-3322796E2AE9.jpg
    7BC2F49D-6B95-481C-A077-3322796E2AE9.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 39
I'm sorry I don't see anything, but you're not out til AF comes! FX you get your bfp!!

I feel like that first test must have just been remnants of the trigger shot.

I just honestly feel like this is never going to happen. Like, ever.

I'm so sorry hun. I can't imagine how hard it must be trying for so long. Sending you big hugs <3 <3 <3

I didn't even test this morning as I don't want to see any more bfn.

Well I tested this afternoon and swear there is a shadow. However at this point my mind is totally gone and I’m in crazytown: population, me.

Attachments

• CFBC44B0-AB8D-4760-BBD3-B0882EEC1572.jpg
    CFBC44B0-AB8D-4760-BBD3-B0882EEC1572.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 33
I think i see a faint shadow too, the upload here usually wipes them out pretty bad so you're probably seeing more in person. hope it gets darker!! my bfp started out like that, several days of shadows then all the sudden one evening there was a faint real line. You might just be one who has a later bfp. I hope so!!

You are so sweet. Thank you for encouraging me! I am fluctuating between holding out hope and it being all gone. I really wish I could have a glass of wine right now! ha. I keep going back to look at that test even though I know it is past the time limit!

Eh have a glass of wine lol, stress hormones are worse than the little bit of alcohol. Mix it with juice or something if you feel guilty haha

Well bfn at 14dpiui. I am out. On to the next cycle with injectables this time. I am at least a little relieved to KNOW and not be in limbo now. That is the worst feeling. Going to get a strong espresso today and some wine for tonight to treat myself. Thank you all for your support during my tww. xoxo

So sorry! Good luck for the next cycle! Enjoy the wine and espresso :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->