10w2d

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Well thats how far along I am. I went to my first official ob appointment today. I was able to opt out of the PAP since I had one done recently in May. I went in hoping to hear a heart beat on the doppler but also wouldn't have been terribly surprised if I didn't hear it with it being still relatively early. The MA grabbed the doppler almost immediately after my other checks and we right away found our little bean. Clocking in at 168 BPM. It was so strong! Also, the internal check done by the midwife shows my uterus is fairly above the pubic bone and definitely out of the pelvis!

Also, the last few days I've had random episodes (only 2-3 a day) of like an internal tap. Since this is my third I suspect baby. Everytime I try and focus though, it is gone. As I get further along I am sure these taps will become more prevalent and eventually there will be no confusion to who the culprit is :wink wink:

Sigh, theres a behbeh in there! DH was sooooo happy, he started dancing to the beat of the heart haha! My silly man. :cloud9:

Congrats ... Always a relief to hear baby's heartbeat!

Lol I love silly boys. Congrats on hearing such a strong heartbeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->