10yr old mexican girl gives birth 2 babyboy after sufferin life threatincomplications

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by NewMommy17, Nov 12, 2011.

1. NewMommy17

NewMommy17 Mommy To Kyleigh ;-*

I saw this on my Facebook feeds this morning from a friends post smh I'm in a state of shock and sick to my stomach . This is ridiculously sick poor little girl . I cant believe it . Is this like really realistic ? Whoever the monster guy is that did this to her is disgusting to human life and wicked .:nope:

https://bossip.com/496056/babies-having-babies-10-year-old-pops-a-gut30346/

2. Elizax

Elizax Well-Known Member

Unfortunately it's true and it does happen more often than you'd think :nope:

Most young girls from those type of countries are sold off to men or have been arranged to marry them young, are probably rape victims and end up either pregnant and miscarrying because of their delicate condition or go on to give birth and to deal with such a huge responsibility.

I feel so much for her, her childhood has probably been taken away and she's practically still a baby herself. I just hope both her and LO are being well looked after :cry:

3. BleedingBlack

BleedingBlack Well-Known Member

4. NewMommy17

NewMommy17 Mommy To Kyleigh ;-*

Wow this is sad . People are sick nuts in this world . I just cant imagine a mother or Whichever person selling off their child for anything . How can someone really put hands on a baby girl or how can a man live and sleep at night after raping little girls ? I have a 7 year old sister and i couldn't imagine oh no . God bless this babygirl and her LO

5. Elizax

Elizax Well-Known Member

It's very sickening and there are some unbelievably sick individuals in the world but in countries where they are severely deprived of everything a lot of men and women just don't care, anyway to make money is all they think :nope:

6. Shanelley

Shanelley Mummy :)

It is desgusting how some man could do this to a child. That poor girl. :(
    I cannot begin to imagine how she would be feeling, and how her life is now affected by this.

7. x.Mum2B.x

x.Mum2B.x Mummy To Kyreece-Jayden<3

:shock: I'm in total shock she's only a baby & she's having a baby wtf!! Urgh whoever did that is a f**king b*st*rd I'm speechless this actually mad me cry a lil :cry:

8. beanzz

beanzz Mama to 2

People make me sick. :growlmad:

9. xSarahM

xSarahM Two Beautiful Angels

This is such a sad story :cry:
    It makes me wonder where her parents were when she was out going through the ordeal she must've been through in order to get pregnant.
    I know young girls do get 'sold' into the sex trade, but i dont think it is all about the money for these girls parents. In very poor countries, young girls are stolen from the streets to be pimped out into the sex industry.
    It really is such an awful thing.

10. amygwen

amygwen Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline

It's disgusting, 10 years old :nope:

11. Kaisma

Kaisma Well-Known Member

This is so sad. She is still baby herself. There is so sick people out there who do bad things. Sick things. I feel sorry for this girl. :( So sad.

12. AirForceWife7

AirForceWife7 Mama to Brenna.

Saw this in the News & Debates section ... so sad :nope:

13. JessicaAnne

JessicaAnne Mama.

I have no words strong enough to describe my disgust :nope:

The youngest known mother was 5 years old :growlmad:

14. nicki01

nicki01 Well-Known Member

She is 10 forgoodness sake! I hate reading things like this but it is clearly happening in the world. So sad!

15. jemmie1994

jemmie1994 Evie's Mummy <3

Lina Medina? that story is sick she didnt even know what was happening to her poor girl must have been so scared

16. tinkerbelle93

tinkerbelle93 2 little boys :)

Omg that's scary! Poor girl :( xx

17. 10.11.12

10.11.12 Guest

Disgusting :nope: I remember reading an article about a five year old Chilean girl giving birth to a healthy baby.

18. rachyh1990

rachyh1990 Proud Mummy to Maddie :D

19. xgem27x

xgem27x Well-Known Member

I looked up that Wiki thread about young mothers when I was trying to find out the youngest person to ever be pregnant with twins (I was only 17 and thought that was young, so wanted to see who could beat me hahaha!)

Its gross, but I dont see how 5 year olds can get pregnant and carry a child all the way through to birth... I swear that cant be right, because you dont start producing eggs at that age... so I wouldnt believe all the stories you read on Wiki.. it is after all a website that ANYONE can write on!

20. Elizax

Elizax Well-Known Member

^WSS

I was just thinking reading through, that 5 year olds couldn't possibly get pregnant because there's no egg to fertilize yet :shrug: