11:11

Dopeyjopey

Toddlers are fun :)
Reaction score
I always seem to see 11:11 everywhere and so do a few other people i know...

I've heard it is supposed to signify something, does anyone know what it is?

At 11:11 you are supposed to make a wish!!

Funny thing is I was born on 11/11 and my lucky # is 11.
At 11:11 you should make a wish.

I allways see 11:11 as well but I never knew you had to make a wish :)
x

Thanks everyone. It's everywhere... i paused a dvd by accident at 1:11:11 and glanced at my cd player, track 11 1:11 in!

No joke, everyday when I look at the clock, it is always 11:11! :shock: I've been making a wish, the same wish, everyday....hasn't happened yet though. :lol:

No joke, everyday when I look at the clock, it is always 11:11! :shock: I've been making a wish, the same wish, everyday....hasn't happened yet though. :lol:

I saw it all the time when was at work. Every day, same as you. At first i thought it was maybe when i got hungry but then i started seeing it everywhere!

What is freaky is I read this post last night and just after LO woke up crying so I went in to check on him and the clock said 11:11
You can guess what my wish was but it didnt come true, 2 hours later he was still awake :)

What is freaky is I read this post last night and just after LO woke up crying so I went in to check on him and the clock said 11:11
You can guess what my wish was but it didnt come true, 2 hours later he was still awake :)

You'll start seeing it everywhere now!

a bit like the game :muaha:

Yeah you make a wish! I always wish on 11:11 twice a day <3 My husband even proposed to me on 11/11 at 11:11pm cause he knew I think its special and lucky! My baby is also due late december, i'm hoping baby will be late and come on new years of 1/1/11 haha

I always wish at 11:11 when I see it!! :)
Even if it never comes true haha! xx

Apparently if you see the same numbers on the clock all the time (regardless of time), it's meant to be the spirits kinda saying hello, we're here... not being 'haunted' but just the spirit world saying hello??

11:11 is wish time though!

yeah i heard that too Tasha :thumbup:

i see it quite a bit :haha:

Its strange because max was due 11th June (by dates ,10th by scan but my dates were correct ;)) and he was born 16th, Harriet was 27th so theres 11 days between the numbers of their birthdays x

oh wow. So weird. Just went to change the channel on tv and guess what time 'sky+' said it was.. 11:11 :D

I always see 11.11 too! I didn't know about the wish thing though, i only heard that it means your guardian angel is looking over you :)

11:11 is supposed to mean something like everythings going the way its supposed to, and you are on the right track in life =] Its also supposed to mean it is a good time to manifest things you want, hence you should make a wish :) 11 is a master number also =]

I used to look at the clock every single day at 11:11 for some reason and it freaked me out!
My ex started doing it too.

It stopped for a while and once day I was on the bus on the way to work and it crashed. I looked at the clock and it was 11:11 and since then ive done it pretty much every day! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->