• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

11/12 dpo....strong symptoms but BFN with superdrug test :( Bad news?

Minipooh

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is only my second month of ttc and I would really appreciate your thoughts on where I may now stand...

I've got a 28/29 day cycle and AF is due Thursday. I'm now on 11 or 12 dpo.

I've always been lucky enough to have painless periods and never get AF cramps.

Since Friday I've had ongoing cramps, tightness across pubic area on one day and most of all agony on my left ovary! I couldn't sleep with it Saturday night. On Sunday I noticed some yellowy/White cm in my knickers.

The biggest symptom (and i never usually have this) - my boobs are killing me! My nipples are permenantly erect!? And tingling like crazy the past 3 days. I keep stopping as I type this because my boobs are so tingly.

All sounds good....BUT tested with first response and superdrug hpt yesterday - both BFN. Was sure if I was pregnant it would show up by today so I used another superdrug hpt this morning - BFN - not even a faint line!!! Nothing!

Ive been told superdrug tests are the most sensitive! Do you think a BFN with a sensitive test at 11/12dpo is a bad sign? I know nothing is definite until AF arrives. But has anyone had a similar experience of strong symptoms and BFN with sensitive tests? Did it turn into a BFP later on? Or should I really start preparing myself for the worst?

If I'm not pregnant, what is going on with my body :( Especially my dam boobs!

Good luck to everyone xxx

I don't think you are out until af shows. Chin up! FX'd! Keep hope alive.

Hi everyone,

This is only my second month of ttc and I would really appreciate your thoughts on where I may now stand...

I've got a 28/29 day cycle and AF is due Thursday. I'm now on 11 or 12 dpo.

I've always been lucky enough to have painless periods and never get AF cramps.

Since Friday I've had ongoing cramps, tightness across pubic area on one day and most of all agony on my left ovary! I couldn't sleep with it Saturday night. On Sunday I noticed some yellowy/White cm in my knickers.

The biggest symptom (and i never usually have this) - my boobs are killing me! My nipples are permenantly erect!? And tingling like crazy the past 3 days. I keep stopping as I type this because my boobs are so tingly.

All sounds good....BUT tested with first response and superdrug hpt yesterday - both BFN. Was sure if I was pregnant it would show up by today so I used another superdrug hpt this morning - BFN - not even a faint line!!! Nothing!

Ive been told superdrug tests are the most sensitive! Do you think a BFN with a sensitive test at 11/12dpo is a bad sign? I know nothing is definite until AF arrives. But has anyone had a similar experience of strong symptoms and BFN with sensitive tests? Did it turn into a BFP later on? Or should I really start preparing myself for the worst?

If I'm not pregnant, what is going on with my body :( Especially my dam boobs!

Good luck to everyone xxx

dint want to read and run, so can only wiosh you good luck.

I have learnt not to even bother testing until day af is due or after that date. I have had stomach ache all weekend, really painful boobs too! Af due tomorrow so will see what happens. Also, I read that first response tests arent brilliant. It depends on when your egg implanted too, as you will only start producing pregnancy hormone after that. I really think now its not worth testing early, too much agony!! A lot of ladies don't test positive until after af date. Don't mean to sound negative, but at 11dpo you could be pregnant, but a test may not tell you x x

Thanks for your replies. I must stay positive. I never ever believed we would get pregnant quickly so there's half of me which is thinking 'no way - I wouldn't be that lucky' but then the other half of me (which is trying to adjust my bra every 2 secs because my boobs are so sore) thinks 'this has to mean something'. It can't just be a coincidence!?

3 days to go....

Wishing you all lots of luck! Hope we can all report a BFP very soon x

I have learnt not to even bother testing until day af is due or after that date. I have had stomach ache all weekend, really painful boobs too! Af due tomorrow so will see what happens. Also, I read that first response tests arent brilliant. It depends on when your egg implanted too, as you will only start producing pregnancy hormone after that. I really think now its not worth testing early, too much agony!! A lot of ladies don't test positive until after af date. Don't mean to sound negative, but at 11dpo you could be pregnant, but a test may not tell you x x

I cant agree more. Good luck to you. take care

Thanks for your replies. I must stay positive. I never ever believed we would get pregnant quickly so there's half of me which is thinking 'no way - I wouldn't be that lucky' but then the other half of me (which is trying to adjust my bra every 2 secs because my boobs are so sore) thinks 'this has to mean something'. It can't just be a coincidence!?

3 days to go....

Wishing you all lots of luck! Hope we can all report a BFP very soon x

Good luck and f'xed for u

I'm 11-12 dpo too and I don't have ANY symptoms at all! AF is due on Saturday for me. So keep me posted! Lots of baby dust to you!!:dust: Hope we all get our :bfp:

I think that sounds pretty good! If you don't get AF on Thursday, then test more. I am about 11 DPO I guess? With no regularity that I know of to my cycles at this point. Last one was 21 days so idk. I will probably not be able to stop testing every day until I run out of tests. :winkwink: I took one tonight, a midstream test and it was very much a BFN. This is out first cycle actually trying, but I'm so hoping to have gotten pregnant already. Baby Dust to us!!!:dust:

I know how you feel! I also used a FRER and got a BFN! I have been cramping for over a week now, enlarged BB's, peeing like crazy,nauseated and very tired :S. The last time I felt like this I was pregnant with my DD,but I had gotten my BFP early on, 1-2 weeks. I am now 5 days late, no AF,no BFP. Your symptoms do sound promising though as I had similar.Baby dust to all and FX'd crossed for you!

I am just about the same as you.. I think about a day ahead. I try not to symptom spot but this month has been hard not to. My bbs are KILLING me!!! I never had them hurt so bad, not when I was pregnant with DS or when I was nursing... I tested yesterday and got a BFN too.. I think that is the reason I never ever test before my AF is late. Although tomorrow is my b-day so I am testing in the AM hehehe.
Heres to hoping we all get our BFP's soon!

Wishing you all lots of babydust!!

I'm now 13dpo. Tested yesterday evening - sensitive test again and another BFN. Had awful headache, cramps and emotions yesterday - sounds just like AF but yet I never get AF cramps or symptoms!?! So why this month suddenly!

Headache has now gone. Cramps all stopped but just started again. Still no AF so I'm still in the game :) With cramps like yesterday, if it was AF, she should be here by tonight.

Too scared to test again today so will wait til tomorrow if AF still hasn't arrived.

Boobs still tingling away!

At least I'll know either way soon x

BFN this morning so no testing til Saturday if AF doesn't show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"