11-12DPO Symptoms? Anyone had similar and a BFP?

Maple_Fairy

Reaction score
I’m going absolutely nuts and feel like if this month isn’t my month that I just can’t carry on like this every month!

I’ve had what appear to be many symptoms but I don’t know if this is coincidence or just one of those things or something more!

I’ve had cramps on and off, flutters in my uterus area. I’ve had pink CM when wiping... i came down with the flu and was wiped out completely with this for 4 days and for the 4 days after that I have been bunged up/stuffy nosed (which is still ongoing now) and had a mild headache for the last few days which has been more irritating than anything... and my last symptom which has just started today has been sharp... almost like a stabbing pain in my ovary areas. Literally lasts a second or so but has been on and off for a lot of the day...also felt quite emotional and just generally very shitty and unwell....

I’ve been testing for about 5 days already and I’m on 11DPO or 12DPO but getting 100% BFN! I don’t know whether to admit defeat or carry on thinking I might have a chance! I feel like ripping my hair out!

Had anyone experienced anything similar before and ended up with a BFP later than 11 or 12DPO?

:wacko:

I usually don't show up positive till 4 weeks after my period. So like 12 to 14 dpo anything earlier and I show up negative.

I usually don't show up positive till 4 weeks after my period. So like 12 to 14 dpo anything earlier and I show up negative.

Oh wow that’s such a long time. It’s reassuring to hear though as don’t feel as “out” if I know there’s others out there not getting a positive until a bit later...

I’ve had AF like cramps today and a bit of brown like discharge but that’s it... AF isn’t due for at least another couple of days. I don’t know if this is a good sign or not ... :shrug:

Just feel so emotional and like I want to cry at anything right now and never like this right before AF... this TTC is so stressful!!

Oh wow that’s such a long time. It’s reassuring to hear though as don’t feel as “out” if I know there’s others out there not getting a positive until a bit later...

I’ve had AF like cramps today and a bit of brown like discharge but that’s it... AF isn’t due for at least another couple of days. I don’t know if this is a good sign or not ... :shrug:

Just feel so emotional and like I want to cry at anything right now and never like this right before AF... this TTC is so stressful!!

With my oldest my dr did a blood test at 8 dpo and it came back negative, she told me there was no way I was pregnant and to get back on my birth control. It was a good month after my previous period before I got a positive test and by then I was like 5-6 weeks. It sucks to test late especially when you get symptoms early.

With my oldest my dr did a blood test at 8 dpo and it came back negative, she told me there was no way I was pregnant and to get back on my birth control. It was a good month after my previous period before I got a positive test and by then I was like 5-6 weeks. It sucks to test late especially when you get symptoms early.

Wow! Saying that I think my mum was told she wasn’t pregnant when she was and she ended up having a miscarriage... I guess it’s alwaya best to trust yourself and your body.

I think I will be out this month... :cry: I can feel AF on her way... feel so depressed...

Wow! Saying that I think my mum was told she wasn’t pregnant when she was and she ended up having a miscarriage... I guess it’s alwaya best to trust yourself and your body.

I think I will be out this month... :cry: I can feel AF on her way... feel so depressed...

It will happen for you, you'll get that bfp. Maybe this wasnt the month. But next month. :hugs:
I definitely trust what my body tells me over a drs feeling. I know what's normal for me and what I feel.

Well AF got me and I’m on CD 2 now ... totally gutted... fingers crossed for next month I guess... thank you for your support xxx

With my bfp I thought I was coming down with a cold as I was sniffy and blocked nose x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->