11+4 week appt

nilllabean26

Reaction score
So I met wiring the same lady as last time. She was much nicer and much more gentle with me(I think she hurt me last time because she was rushing) . Anywho, she actually treated me like a patient and not like another ticket she had to fill. I Also found out she was really an ob but a nurse practitioner lol. No wonder she couldn't answer any of my questions. I found out the end when she kept telling me she wasn't qualified to tell me things.

She Also told me that the er was wrong and my due date with never change. It will always be June 13. She told me 7 weeks was the only for sure week. I just said OK but I'm going to ask the ob next week because u ladies have said different.

She Also told me I was high risk and I will most likely be induced early.that freaked me out: / I pray everything turns out for the best.

My cervix Also healed which is good news.

Couldn't get a measurement or dating scan from her(or good pictures lol she gives the worst pics. Other techs have given me awesome visuals)

And my baby girl(thinking it into existence ) was so active. She was like a dolphin. I literally saw her head facing towards us and then turning to the other side, then facing down,then reversing lol. It was so funny. I have like 7 pics of her head turning like a flip book. It was awesome and the ultrasound was much longer than 30 seconds like last time.

I'm very excited just worried about my health and the babies. I was Also told I had hypertension but wouodnt be given any meds for it. This scares me. Anyone else have hypertension?

I Also fell yesterday from my back being so sore and tore a ligament in my knee: ( I've been in so much pain) they said they might give me a b as class brace along with a knee brace. I've torn this knee ligamentbefore a couple yrs back and Also sprained my back from a car accident. It just feels so weak at times. I've filled down the stairs a couple times but broke my fall. cringe even thinking about it. This makes me feel like I'm 70 yrs old.

Lastly, I took blood work for Downs and a whole bunch of other things. Praying for the best.

OK enough with my novel. Hope all of u ladies are doing well

Oh. I Also forgot to mention that I will not be able to join the centering class where I have the same appt day as women with the same due date as me and same ob. :( I was looking forward to meeting new people. I was told that since I'm semi high risk, I will need more appointments and more one on one and will not to be able to meet every 3 weeks like the group... I need to meet some people out here soon. I'm thinking of taking a class somewhere just to interact and mingle

You have an appt with your OB next week? I dont understand if she couldn't tell you stuff cause she "wasn't qualified" that she could say you could be induced early?? And she couldnt even measure your baby during a scan? I'm sorry but that would freak me out lol. What happened at 7 weeks? Your original due date based on LMP can be wrong, the only way to be sure is by measurements... which she couldnt do lol!
Hypertension, I'm not sure about that in early pregnancy! All I've heard of was low blood pressure early on then high blood pressure later. In late pregnancy you will get it tested alot, also to make sure theres no excessive swelling or protein in your urine (signs of pre-eclampsia)
I would make a list of questions for your OB!

You have an appt with your OB next week? I dont understand if she couldn't tell you stuff cause she "wasn't qualified" that she could say you could be induced early?? And she couldnt even measure your baby during a scan? I'm sorry but that would freak me out lol. What happened at 7 weeks? Your original due date based on LMP can be wrong, the only way to be sure is by measurements... which she couldnt do lol!
Hypertension, I'm not sure about that in early pregnancy! All I've heard of was low blood pressure early on then high blood pressure later. In late pregnancy you will get it tested alot, also to make sure theres no excessive swelling or protein in your urine (signs of pre-eclampsia)
I would make a list of questions for your OB!
I don't have an ob. I get who I get. A nurse a tech etc. Just finding this out. And yes. The lmp was an was estimate. She was a trainee... she told me my die date only because I had told where what I thought the due date was. Then when I gave 3 possible days for lmp, she just went with the last day given lol. The only time I got a measurement of baby where they showed a line on my us was when I went to the er.

And yes,next week I should see an ob. I am going to ask the questions I've been waiting 12 weeks to anxiously ask. When the nurse told.me It being high risk ,I asked her how early. She said to ask the ob next week.

I'm trying my best not to freak and be patient for next week. The nurse hugged me and suggested I see her throughout my pregnancy.I don't know how to tell her that I don't want her.I want an ob everytime who can answer my questions.

That lady does not sound qualified at all. I'd wait and just reask your ob.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to join a group still. I will be going to twice a week nonstress test etc from 28 weeks on and no one has told me not to join any groups or classes. That's just silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->